Users Online Now: 1,989 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 491,508
Pageviews Today: 839,130Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,626
10:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Explain to me how I'm going to BURN in hell!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so some questions came into my mind while reading a thread about atheist are fools and etc. Now i'm not technically an atheist but the question is still lingering and in need of an answer!

Here's the thread : Thread: Atheists are fools? (Page 3)

And here was my question that i am digging for an answer for: "If Majority of us will be going to hell for all enternity and burned with fire, and burned with cigarettes, And ass raped by demons etc..etc.. I just can't make sense of this..If we die we leave behind our physical bodies therefore we are spiritual- correct? Then how would i be burned with fire in the spiritual world? Isn't a fire's "burning pain" a physical emotion? So how would i feel -physical- fire burning my spiritual body?" (quoting myself from the thread)

Does anyone know how this will be possible? eyebat
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP