Users Online Now: 2,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,028,184
Pageviews Today: 1,910,440Threads Today: 920Posts Today: 16,691
08:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***BEWARE-Population Reduction and mass genocide is illuminati plan for March 23rd!!!***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [b
explosion
Look carefully at this illuminati card entitled "GOAL POPULATION REDUCTION/GENOCIDE."
There are hidden numbers inside the skulls face. At first I thought the numbers were 322 which is the skull and cross bones number but upon carefull observation, the numbers 323 are the numbers hidden within the skull.
*I believe that the illuminati has some type of terrible mass genocide event planned or they have knowledge of the future of a mass genocide event to take place on
3/23rd! It is most likely going to happen this year.

Be prepared by 3/23/2012!!! Stock up on emergency supplies and have a plan.

Here is a couple of links to the card:

[link to thecomingepiphany.com]

(scroll down until you see the card or google the key words of image illuminati card population reduction to find it. Sorry but I don't know how to copy and paste the picture onto here.
gasp
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP