Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DNA REACTS /responds immediately o ANCIENT NAME of Universal CREATOR
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Espesially beneficial to cells when the sounds are audible.

Book, The Moses Code, I forgot his name, but a jewish who does not worship this Being, (jewish people nor Christians do), a sound physicist, I believe, said that he found how the body responds in a miraculously immediately positive way unknown before (healing, I thought, as in supernatural response to the call of its/our Creator's life force).

But this is what the Biblical manuscripts always have been telling us TO DO, for our lives/healing/miracles/protection,

and I think this of course means not only physical, but spiritual protection.

This is why the Name has been HIDDEN FROM US by our LYING PREACHERS AND PRIESTS OF BAAL.

Baal is Satan, he doesn't WANT you to be healed or protected.

But Yah always said, (and Yahu Yahueh, Yahushua, Messiah, repeated again to humanity the same thing)that if we forget His Name (singular, not plural) and worship Baal with all Baal's names, (myriad, including the Goddess) we would perish, over which he saw, knew would continue, and continually lamented.

'Humans (My people) forget my name for the names of Baal'.

'My people perish for lack of knowledge'

'and they forgot my Name, and served Baal and Ashtaroth...'

'Call unto me in The Day of Trouble, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest NOT'!

'I would have gathered you together under my wings, as a mother gathers her chicks...

'I would dandle thee upon My Knee...' but Ye would not.

'My people perish for lack of knowledge'
'The knowledge of IAUE is the beginning of wisdom'
'In all your getting, get knowledge'
'Forget not my ways, which I made known unto your fathers'
'The fathers forgot my ways,...my people perish, people perish because they loved not the truth, that they should believe a lie'.

Yahushua:
'My sheep hear my voice, and another they will not follow'

'I am the true vine (meaning there will be a false vine)
who comes in his Father's name; yet, if another come in his own name, him ye will accept'

They say they made us to commune with them, to be friends with, and accompany them in everything they had planned us for, for love, adventure, truth, mystery, life, forever.

If they made us to commune with them in 'spirit and in truth', think, wonder, create and love, with the universe as our playground, think how devastated they were when we followed The Liar who desired to ruin their creation by deception/genetic infiltration. Their lament is heard unceasingly thru the scriptures that we do have.

If we use their truths, follow the facts and truth, we will live. If we do not heed and follow lies of the liar, we will become hurt, ending up dead.

They repeated this over and over.

They spoke of in the last days of earth, (they are limiting this time of the enemy's war against all good) what we would witness and what the enemy would do, the demonic realm in full assault waging guerilla warfare on us.

If we were as they made us, made with a DNA which resonates to the exact vibrational frequency of I - A - U - E spoken out loud, what can happen? Anything good.

If we commune with another, antagonistic spirit who desires our destruction, and has had human and demonic agents working to harm our very DNA's integrity as created by IAUE and Yahu Yahueh, (The Word, who was with IAUE from the beginning of creation, who 'spoke' the creation into existence from IAUE's thought) what is happening? Our DNA - the very essence at the deepest level of our cellular makeup, what makes each of us 'us', then we are being destroyed from within, of our own choosing.

We are commanded to take charge of the spirits who are against us, in IAUE's name.

If we don't know this vital stuff, then, we are doomed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP