Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NOBODY GOES TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE! "JUST CLEANING UP THE LIES"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The book of revelation
21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

*** TELL ME FALSE TEACHERS WHERE ARE THE RIGHTEOUS DEAD RISING FROM IF THE MESSIAH IS IN THE AIR***

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first

*YOU FILTHY HYPOCRITES! AND LIARS WHO TEACH CONTRARY. IT IS CLEAR THAT THE DEAD ARE IN THE EARTH BELOW UNTIL THE RESURRECTION!*

What you saying neim? we were told we go to heaven in our churches by our fathers and great grands..

You don't love jesus neim, you always go against our christian belief.

Well I am sorry to be the bearer of what you think is bad news, but if you like me to explain I will.

Well when you die you are in the grave until the resurection.SIMPLE!

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GRAVE? TWO THINGS!AS LUKE CHP 16 EXPLAINED BY MESSIAH!

O how I hate that neim, he always doing this!

[link to www.bibleword.org]

2ND ESDRAS CHP 7: THE PLACE OF TORMENT
"If I have found favor in your sight, Sovereign, show this also to your slave; whether after death as soon as each one of us gives up his soul, we shall be faithfully kept at rest until those times come when you begin to renew the creation, or shall be tortured at once."
76 And he answered me and said,
"I will show you that also; but you must not associate with those who have shown scorn, or count yourself among
77 those who are tortured. For you have a treasure of works
laid up with the Most High, but it will not be shown to you
78 until the last times. For about death, the teaching is: When
the final sentence goes forth from the Most High that a man is to die, when the soul departs from the body to return again to him who gave it, first of all it prays to the glory of
79 the Most High; if it was one of those who scorned and did
not observe the way of the Most High, and if those who have despised his law, and of those who hate those who fear
80 God, such spirits shall not enter dwellings but wander about
thenceforth in torment, always grieving and sad, in seven
81 ways: The first way is that they have scorned the Law of
82 the Most High. The second way is that they can no longer
83 make a good repentance, so that they may live. The third
way is that they will see the reward destined for those who
84 have believed the agreements of the Most High. The fourth
way is that they will consider the torment destined for them
85 in the last days. The fifth way is that they will see that the
dwelling-places of the others are guarded by angels in profound
86 silence. The sixth way is that they will see that some
of them will pass over to be tormented henceforth. The
87 seventh way, which is worse than all the ways that have
been mentioned, is that they will waste away in shame and be consumed in disgrace, and wither with fear, at seeing the glory of the Most High before whom they sinned while they lived, and before whom they are destined to be judged in the last times.

2ND ESDRAS CHP 7: ABRAHAMS BOSOM

88 "But of those who have observed the ways of the Most
High, this is the order, when they shall be separated
89 from this fragile jar. In the time when they lived in it,
they carefully served the Most High, though they were in danger every hour, so as to keep the Law of the Lawgiver
90 perfectly. Therefore this is the teaching about them:
91 First of all, they see with great taking away the glory of him who
92 takes them up, for they will rest in seven orders. The first
order is that they have striven with much toil to conquer the wicked thought that was formed with them, so that it should
93 not lead them away from life to death. The second order
is that they see the labyrinth in which the souls of the
94 ungodly wander, and the punishment that awaits them. The
third order is that they see the testimony that he who formed them has borne to them, because when they were alive they faithfully observed the Law which was given
95 them. The fourth order is that they understand the rest
which they now enjoy, gathered in their chambers, in great quietness, watched over by angels, and the glory that awaits
96 them in the last days. The fifth order is that they exult that
they have now escaped what is corruptible and will possess the future as their inheritance, and besides perceive the narrowness and toilsomeness from which they have been freed and the spaciousness they are destined to receive and enjoy
97 in immortality. The sixth order is that it is shown to them
how their face is destined to shine like the sun, and how they are to be made like the light of the stars, and be incorruptible
98 thenceforth. The seventh order, which is greater than all
those that have been mentioned, is that they will exult boldly, and that they will trust confidently, and rejoice fearlessly, for they hasten to see the face of him whom they served in life, and from whom they are to receive their reward when
99 they are glorified. These are the orders of the souls of the
upright, as henceforth proclaimed, and the above ways of torture are those which those who would not give heed will henceforth suffer."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP