Users Online Now: 2,235 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 15,239
Pageviews Today: 29,994Threads Today: 14Posts Today: 230
12:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I REJECT THEIR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The reality that the MSM portrays is completely unreal and bogus. There is no race war going on other that the one they are desperately trying to drum up.
You will see a few different themes to the stories that make their way to the teleprompters. Either it will be "Entertainment Tonight" type stories which in my book don't even qualify as NEWS. Or you will see stories about how society is breaking down, which in my opinion are overblown and bloated for sensationalism.
Now I know quite well that bad people have been doing bad things since the beginning of time. BUt before you might read about something horrible in your local newspaper a few times a year. BUt the MSM shines multiple spotlights on these horrible acts like they are the norm.
How often do you hear about the worst nuclear disaster in history at Fukashima? Nope, not a peep ! This is a tragedy that is ongoing, but all we hear about is this celebrity or that. C'mon, it's just plain insulting at this point !
I could go on and on but I belive I have made my case. I for one am disgusted with how they try and frame our reality. I hope you are too...

peace to you and yours

peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP