Users Online Now: 1,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 234,576
Pageviews Today: 384,985Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 2,217
05:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject any vets or cat experts here? what to do about sick stray cat thats in my garage lol.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Woke up this morning and there was a sick stray in my garage sleeping on a pillow. It has cold like symptoms (sneezing, cat cough?, runny eyes and nose) and it is really skinny. I fed it and it ate like it was starving. All it is doing is sleeping, but will get up to be petted. I think it was abandoned or a house cat. Should i try to nurse it back to health and give it a chance or take it an animal shelter? I called and they said if it is unrecoverable it will cost 25 to put it to sleep. Of course I dont have the medicine for it and the shelter might, but they also may just put it to sleep.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP