Users Online Now: 1,509 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 270,211
Pageviews Today: 441,127Threads Today: 142Posts Today: 2,528
06:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sun/UFO-tards Rejoice!!! SOHO anomoly reveals a Hugemongous Cloaked Spaceship???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So this image reveals what seems to resemble a long spaceship either heading towards the solargate I mean Sun or might be leaving from it.

One explanation involves remnants of cosmic rays on the SOHO lens have caused this....

According to Life's Little Mysteries, a scientist at the Naval Research Laboratory, or NRL, theorizes the object in space is just a collection of streaks left by cosmic rays that hit the camera's CCD sensor....

For the Suntards and UFOtards we can clearly the form of an elongated structure that can withstand over 9,000 degrees of searing heat and it could even be recharging and heading to Earthy........

However, if that object were a alien spacecraft it could be equipped with a technology that could withstand that enormous heat.

There is a YT video and image on the website, and I hope someone can add the video linky as I am using a non compatible phone...

It would also be appreciated if others who are more skeptical could furnish me with their opines as I think this worth considering as a possible UFO artefact...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP