Users Online Now: 2,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 760,116
Pageviews Today: 1,340,551Threads Today: 569Posts Today: 9,804
03:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Global Meditation - We've had enough!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I feel a strong urge to suggest firing up a global meditation here on GLP (and everywhere), focused upon all the potential disasters, suffering and loss of life many of us see unfolding right before our eyes.

Usually global meditation events tend to firmly stick to the idea of see no evil, hear no evil in a way I personally find twisted. Seeing everything from perspective of unity and love does not (to me) mean pretending mostly everything would not be completely fucked up, or that it's all magically going to sort itself out while I just meditate and focus on "letting go". God damn it, you have to get mad at some point and actually do something about all that needs taking care of!

So, to shake things up a little, I hereby suggest a meditation directly targeted at all the crap we're faced with. I wish to meditate with you all with the intention of sending the clear spiritual/energetic message of willing to have absolutely no more of this bullshit anymore to all those participated in causing these disasters, constant suffering and the overall flow of horribly outdated management ideas based on raw power, tricks, illusions and fear.

The earth may be going through many changes for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with what people have done, but it's obvious that when it comes to events such as to Assumption parish sinkhole, there are big forces of money at play. Lots of someones don't want anybody to know nothing (except for themselves), and that really just isn't ok anymore. It's the same thing behind all the riots we've seen all around the world: people are fed up with the bullshit they are forced to face with on a daily basis.

Now I'm a pacifist and as such, instead of rioting, I suggest a collective meditation with the main focus of sending love and all kinds of possible helping thoughts / feelings / energies towards Earth and all people who are affected by the symptoms of what is to come such as all the sinkholes etc. In addition, I'd like to harness our collective power to send a clear we've had enough and tell you to stop now before things go any worse to all those involved in either catalyzing or hiding what's going on. It's not a message of hate and it comes from the heart, but it's also clear and firm - just like a message needs to be if you wish to make a raging teen ager stop his or her tantrum. Tough love, that's what I like.

How about next monday October 29th, at 22:00 GMT ? Full moon. ;)

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP