Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 1 mile long line to get in to the gun show in Des Moines, Iowa
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I tried to go to the Gun Show in Des Moines, Iowa today, and was unable to get in. I had to park 2 miles away. When I finally got about ½ mile for the Amusement Park were the gun show was I saw the line. The end of the line to the front door of the building was over a mile long. I talked to one guy that had been waiting there for over 5 hours to get in.

I waited about 1 hour and gave up when the line had not moved at all by that point. I group of guys walking back from the show said that all ammo, assault weapons, and handguns were sold out and that the only thing that was still in there was some old World War 2 collector stuff.

I think I will go back tomorrow and put Iowa Permit To Carry Flyers on all of the cars. Maybe I will get more people for my classes I teach. But on another note if they can’t buy a gun, or ammo they won’t need a permit to carry.

Have any of you saw it like this at other gun shows in the country?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP