Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Even if you had an abortion, God wants to forgive you, it's up to you
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since 1973, 54.5 million children have been aborted. The population of the USA is 307 million citizens. To compare the two numbers is shocking and so HUGE as to be a recognition of genocide.

One day you discovered you were pregnant. You felt scared, alone, terrified of the financial burden. You were afraid what a pregnancy would do to your relationship. Maybe it was on shaky ground and and you felt a pregnancy would make you lose him.

Maybe you were abused and carrying a child would have been a reminder of that abuse for nine months. So you aborted the baby, but then you discovered that the reminder of the abuse never went away.

You feared the loss of employment if you had the child. That things were so unstable, and “if I have the baby, they'll let me go, find some excuse, and then how will I take care of those I am responsible for?”

Whatever your rationale, the baby is gone because you made the wrong choice.

You weren't alone. Someone helped you to make that decision. They urged you to abort the child.

Some of them worked in a clinic that performs abortions. They actually held your baby in their hands and committed the murder. Some assisted with it. Some did the paperwork.

Some were totally detached about the process because, “Hey, I'm only the accountant. I just accept money for the “procedure” and pay bills.” The cost of the murder of the child was $500. That's the cost of a human life.

Now after reflecting upon your decision or your assistance in the sin against God, yourself, and the child, you feel shame and guilt.

It's impeding your relationship with God. It's making you feel like a terrible person. You can't forgive what you did. You can't justify it. You can't forget it.

Abortion is one of the greatest conspiracies of all time. It's the nullification of human life for money. It the excision of the ramifications of momentary pleasure.

You've tried to forget on your own, but no matter what you do, it won't go away.

All of the Universe was created by God. God made the galaxies, the stars, the planets. God formed the Earth, and at the beginning of Time knew that one day, YOU would be born.

Your birth has been a plan of God's since the moment Time began.

God knows you so intimately that God knows the number of hairs upon your head. You are completely loved by God.

If you decide to stop running, stop evading your past sins, stop being afraid of the darkness and the darkness within you, then you can meet God. It's up to you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP