Users Online Now: 1,373 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 266,635
Pageviews Today: 435,490Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 2,506
06:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reincarnation Stories - Do you remember past lives? Did grandpa come back as your son?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've done a few past life regressions with other people. Usually it started playfully without any expectations and most of the time the most fascinating things happened. People remembered things down to the last details of the times, places and events they experienced before, had emotional breakdowns and spontaneous healing happen.

I'm convinced we all lived countless lives. The talents and personality traits we have were acquired in previous lives. I have a birthmark since birth on my back. A doctor looked at it and said it's a burn scar. I never was injured on my back in this life. They say that birthmarks can indicate how you died or were killed in a past life.
There are also things that I knew very well without learning them in this life like painting and drawing and when I see pictures of some known deceased artists I see movies in my head like memories and get very emotional.

I showed my 3 year old nephew a picture of my grandmother who passed away 20 years before his birth. I said nothing. He started smiling at the picture, pointed at it, telling me that he knew her well. He said she was taking care of him and his sister and playing with them before they came to this world....wow.

Do you have any amazing past life stories? Please share.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP