Users Online Now: 1,574 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 178,814
Pageviews Today: 296,186Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,709
03:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING! ~ Costa Rica ~ Blue KACHINA is HERE daily 15:00 - 17:30 ~ Plus strange CAVE anomaly every evening!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The object being viewed at the Costa Rica Volcano is REAL!

It is NOT a flare like these following posters would have you believe...

-----------------------------------------

"something on lens? always on same place"...

"And to answer the OP's question, it's a lens flare, it appears in front of clouds as long as the sun is unobscured:"

"Lens flare"

"nothing to see here folks, just a "lens flare"... move along"

"Well it ain't Nibiru and I ain't no government shill. It's a lens flare. Get over it."

"It IS a lens flare regardless of their excuses to the contrary. It appears in front of the clouds when the sun is unobscured and it always appears in a straight line with the other elements of the flare which in turn point back to the sun."

"I am not going to waste an hour watching a video when I already know the answer. It is a lens flare. That is confirmed by its nature. I don't care what some idiot says."
"Yes, it's absolute nonsense. They make themselves sound authoritative, but they're really just setting up strawmen arguments and in reality it's just a lens flare."
"I knew it!!! I was debating between lens flare or swamp gas."

"You need to get out more. There is no Nibiru doom, & their won't be any Nibiru doom."
"No, it's not. If it appears in front of the smoke, then guess what? IT'S NOT A CELESTIAL OBJECT!"

"I've seen idiots claiming it's not there when it should be with the sun was unobscured; I went and looked and the sun WAS obscured.

---------------------------------------------

Here are the REAL facts in pictures...

This is a REAL object as clouds cannot obscure a LENSE FLARE and lense flare cannot appear without an object!

SUN un-obscured object is behind clouds so NOT VISIBLE!
[link to i1354.photobucket.com]

SUN un-obscured NO OBJECT in view but LENSE FLARES clearly visible?
[link to i1354.photobucket.com]

The flaring is BLUE because the object itself of course is BLUE! The sun is simply hitting this object which in turn is projecting its own flaring!!!

Is this part of the famed second system? Who knows?

But WHATEVER it is, it's real and it's here!

Get ready!!

spock

Edited to remove poster's name. LJS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP