Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Request for RV Pls help locate missing therapy cat
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To all those who are kind at heart who are able to help:

Hi dear friends Im so worried about my cat Giorgio, he is my therapy cat. He is 7 months old and has blue eyes and white fluffy well groomed hair. I lost him when I moved to a new flat last 3-16-2013. My friend together with my sister had lost him, he was inside a dotted pet bag and was wearing a yellow shirt. they had placed the backseat of the taxi while searching for my place but unfortunately forgot him inside the taxi. we had communicated with the taxi driver but he throw it on the road. right now im still continuing my search for but still have no clue. im currently in Chuansha, Shanghai, China.

Pls help I know he wanted to be found.. I missed him so much.. and I know he misses me too. He is a house cat and has never gone out, I dont know how to get him back.

We went to the police but they could do nothing here. People think it's only a cat. but ofcourse he is not just a cat :(

Pls help RV my kitty Giorgio as I had been in continuous search for him. I really want him back :-(
Pls. click the link for the postings. thanks!

[link to photo.weibo.com]

Lost therapy cat
[link to www.shanghaistuff.com]

LOST CAT Giorgio (therapy cat) / Near CARREFOUR CHUANSHA
[link to shanghai.asiaxpat.com]

[link to www.cityweekend.com.cn]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>