Users Online Now: 1,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 305,715
Pageviews Today: 498,134Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 2,511
05:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 8-10 Police Just Showed Up in Front of My House with AR-15s drawn...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Had no idea what was going on, and since I have a young child, I went outside to ask if I should be worried.....

There was about 5 cop cars, and I saw at least 4 AR-15s drawn right in front of my house. Not my neighbors house, MY HOUSE.

They asked if I knew who "***" was......which is my next door neighbor. I was in shock and had no idea what was going on, they were actually joking, laughing, and holding these machine guns and asking me that at the same time...so I just said I had no idea...

turns out my neighbor killed himself, R.I.P

This is terrible, and I wish they explained what was going on, I could have verified whatever they needed to know and perhaps they could have saved his life.

I didn't hear a gunshot.....

When I find out more info, I'll post.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP