Users Online Now: 2,100 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 855,943
Pageviews Today: 1,520,906Threads Today: 643Posts Today: 11,373
05:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COMMODITIES GURU JIM ROGERS:“I Suspect They’ll Take The Pension Plans Next; I For One Am Worried, And I’m Taking Preparations”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys. This is the opinion of some "gurus". Yes, broke governments like the USA may try to confiscate your savings.
I got my pension funds confiscated in 2008 , or better said "nationalized".

Just a part of this article:

"...With respect to which assets governments will likely be coming for next, Jim said, ”401k plans, IRA’s, and pensions plans which the government knows about [may be next]…They’re rationale would be, ‘Well most people haven’t been doing well in their IRAs and pension plans for the past several years, so we’re going to help you. We’re going to take your pension plan and give you government bonds so that you have a guaranteed return.” "

whole article :
[link to bullmarketthinking.com]

I am argentinian. And I am a bank analyst. I have already been there when TSHTF TWICE. bank holidays, bank runs, hyperinflation, pension funds "nationalization" in 2008:

[link to online.wsj.com]

Bank meltdown, devaluation, economic meltdown...food riots . Do i continue ?

So . I am spending MY KARMA points BIG time telling you this:

GET out of government PENSION programmes. Specially from broke governments pension programmes.

You won´t get pension funds. You will get devaluated pennies on the dollar for your retirement or no money at all. They will default, confiscate ,"nationalize" or something else. But you won´t get 100% +return of your money. Guaranteed if your government is broke today.

Which is the case of most of the developed world countries.

Ask me a question if you wish. I got my retirement funds "nationalized" and now these funds are being used in "social" programmes ( negative return loans for housing)
Yeah negative returns will be awesome for my retirement!!

I spent all the karma for you here. Ask me a question if you wish.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP