Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 723,493
Pageviews Today: 1,273,982Threads Today: 544Posts Today: 9,242
03:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have autism! Do you think I am truly disabled? Ask me anything.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys, listen. I have autism. I think critically. I have a photographic memory, and over a short period of time I can absorb something logical fluently.

Somehow I am disabled! I see people as truly equal, yet every Joe that doesn't like the way I am talking to them hates me. I accept people the way they are, but I am not accepted as I am. I am completely happy with myself, I understand why I am the way I am, and I know who I am.

Seemingly somehow this is a disability. My brain is not neuro-typical. Yet I don't see anything wrong with myself!

Everything is right, and I don't regret anything in life. I would not regret one thing because I might not otherwise exist in the world.

Got a picture for you all so you can see how happy I am!

thisisme
 Quoting: CJStryker
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP