Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 682,815
Pageviews Today: 1,196,375Threads Today: 511Posts Today: 8,553
02:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Putin The Dragon Slayer? Archangel Michael? St. George?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UPDATE EDIT: Just read the following article this morning that reminded me of this old thread of mine. Still don't know quite what to make of Putin or how much, if anything we hear is true.

What stood out to me from the article was - "Putin slammed his fiat on the table and exclaimed, “George Soros, you sly dragon, this is war,” according to sources close to the President."

Did Putin Just Out The World’s Ruling Class As Reptilians?
[link to yournewswire.com]

Ok, I've noticed some very interesting 'coincidences' and Putin is either the real deal or he is being set up as even a bigger fraud than Obumbuttt.

So check this out.

Putin Russian Royalty?

[link to rense.com]

Entering through the golden doors of the throne room

goldendoors

The Russian coat of arms can be seen in the backround with St. George slaying the Dragon

There is one other famous dragon slayer - the Archangel Michael

Putin taking about his baptism of St. Michael's Day

Seems there are those that believe he is something more than just President of Russia.

Thread: Vladimir Putin Is The Messiah!!!

The we have these Edgar Cayce prophecies-

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."
(Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)

... for changes are coming, this may be sure — an evolution, or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same, as the Christ taught — His kind of communism! (Edgar Cayce, c. 1930, No. 452-6)

On Russia’s religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then that one or group that is the closer in its relationship [with Russia] may fare the better in gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of the world. (Edgar Cayce, c.1932)

[In Russia] a new understanding has come and will come to a troubled people… (Edgar Cayce, c.1938)

So, is Putin, Michael, come to slay the dragon?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

What do you think?

Antichrist or Savior?

EDIT: This is from my post on page 5 but figured it belonged in the OP

There is some very trippy predictive programming going on here

putinbond

arcangl

and as for the plot of Archangel, seems that Putin is the great grandson of Rasputin, just twist it around a bit. ;)

This is from a forum I cannot link to or name

"I've wondered whether Putin is not in fact an illegitimate grandson of the infamous healer/priest to the tsar - RASPUTIN who was assassinated 1916. Besides having 3 children by his wife, Rasputin was infamous for his many love affairs.

One of the articles you posted mentions that illicit children were given the last name of the father but shortened. In this case the RAS would have been deleted to simply Putin. This would explain Putin's secret Christian baptism as an infant and his very strong public affiliation with the Russian Orthodox church as president. Putin has done more to bring the Russian Orthodox church back into the public view as upholders of traditional faith in god and morality than any other leader that I know of, especially in this time of rampant atheism.

Putin claimed that he always wore a cross under his shirt during his KGB days. This of course would be impossible unless Putin was protected. I have in read Russian sources critical of Putin that he was brought along and promoted through the KGB by a `Secretive BYZANTINE CLIQUE' - This is Zionist code for Orthodox Christians. So apparently there was an Anti-Zionist Pro Christian group that existed within the KGB.

Certainly Russians are scratching their heads as to who Putin really is. The way he just came out of the blue as head of the entire Russia state, a former lowly KGB colonel that no one had ever heard of. As Pravda put it - `Putin rode an express elevator straight to the top'.And no one can figure out why.

Perhaps sometimes BLOODLINES work both ways, not just in favor of the Zionists and their bloodline cronies. Rasputin had stunning powers. He affected an entire generation of Russians including the nobility, until he was put out of the way by the British secret service through Prince Yusupov, acting on behalf of the Zionists. Why? Because Rasputin was dead set against Russia entering WWI and he had the ear of the Tsar and Tsarina. But of course the Zionists wanted Russia in the war - it was Russia's horrendous losses in WWI that enabled the Bolsheviks to foment the Revolution that took over the country.

Rasputin means `Crossing of the Way or Crossroads'. Putin means - `The Way'. Like Grigorii Rasputin - Vladimir Putin also exhibits stunning abilities. He has done what his grandfather(?) did not have the chance to do. He has saved Russia."

And then there is this...

[link to www.askmen.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP