Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First lucid dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, at least the first I can remember well.

Some months ago I read some threads about this topic here on GLP which said somethings related to dream awareness triggers. These are things like events, objects or just plain weird stuff that allow you to recognize you are dreaming.

So, last night during one of my dreams I remember being inside a strange house with strange people and feeling sort of lost, like what am I doing here. Suddenly I became aware that I was just a little boy. Whoa! Wait a minute, It's been a long time since I was this little! That was it, it did the trick, I instantly realized I was dreaming and I straightforward tried to fly, but to my greater disapointment, anger even, shortly after I started feeling that indescribable flight sensation I felt being pulled to the ground and in less than one minute I woke up.

I just hope when I fall asleep today I might have the same luck and realize I am dreaming, it really feels wonderfully good, but it would be better if I am able to maintain that awareness state for longer than last night.

If there is anyone out there who has had this experience more often, I would appreciate some input and practical advices too. For those who aren't that lucky, I am willing to answer all questions and share my experience.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP