Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mayor Daley in ISRAEL during Chicago 911 Terror Exercise
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear Mr. Hinz,

I note with interest that you wrote this article Mayor Daley heading to Israel to study security measures: [link to chicagobusiness.com] which I am investigating as the presiding officer of the Chicago 911 Inquest.

Magic 4/19 Comes Up Again!

Your article is of interest to me and my fellow investigators for a number of reasons. One is the date of the article, 4/19/06 (a couple of weeks ago). We note with interest that the date 4/19 is the anniversary of both Waco and Oklahoma City, as well as the two-year anniversary of a widely publicized attempt to set up the Sears Tower for a terror strike.

According to internet analysis by independent experts (like me, a former military intelligence officer), the set-up was by the Bush Administration, which needs a set-up terror event (we call it 911-2B) to continue its war. According to mainstream writers, though, there was an Al Qaeda attempt to set up the Sears Tower. I would be willing to believe the mainstreamers, had it not been for the fact that their version of an 4/19 terror attempt not been written and rationalized after the internet analysis. As you're no doubt aware, the internet research community is far more astute than the so-called "experts" propped up by the media to prop up state conspiracy theories like the "official" story of 911.

The search phrase "Chicago Sears Tower terror" is a most interesting one: Plug it into your favorite search engine and find articles intermingled, written by mainstream apologists trying to set up the attack/tower collapse for Bush, the other by patriots like me, who have picked the shoddy set-up story apart at every turn. We are most curious as to whether the 4/19 date of your story was your own idea, or one transmitted to you by superiors. No doubt you can understand our interest.

Mayor Daley in Media Mecca (Israel)

Another part of your article is most interesting, as well: Mayor Daley's Israel visit. Mayor Daley must not have known about the internet mission we ran last week to spread a critical report that the Bush Administration, aided and abetted at every turn by the Israel Lobby, was setting Chicago up for a terror strike in recently held May 2-4 "terror exercises." As we pointed out in our published letter to your Governor Blagojevich, the scenario of those exercise, coupled with the secrecy and the Bush political crisis, had us quite concerned: [link to tekgnosis.typepad.com]

You can appreciate, I'm sure, the irony that during the exact period when we think the Israel Lobby is about to stab America in the back by helping out with a hit on Chicago, the Chicago mayor is in Israel with the state security apparatus! It doesn't make any sense to me at all, since the mayor should have been a big part of the major (and secret) terror exersices, in order to round out the command cell.

I think that perhaps the mayor has been tricked into unwitting participation with an attempt to commit high treason and mass murder against the citizens of Chicago. The ramifications his being where he was are quite shocking, and I'm wondering whether the Israeli government didn't actually lure the mayor over there as a part of "international terror exercises" -- a great cover for carrying out another 911. The word I'm getting from my cyber-scouts is that the Chicago police have established exchange programs with Israeli police/military entities, and this is most disturbing to those of us who understand the role of Isreal in our current "War on Terror" woes.

After Action Review & Msg. Distribution

I'm figuring that by passing this note to you, I'm passing it to Mayor Daley. As I told the governor, I'm taking up the investigation as a matter of conscience, though I'm sure it's a perilous undertaking. I'm copying this email to a wide array of interested parties via the BCC line, and will make it a part of my Chicago 911 Inquest, to which I encourage you, the mayor and all loyal citizens to apply: [link to groups.yahoo.com]

I will be releasing a "Chicago 911 After Action Report (AAR)" soon, in which I'll synthesize the analysis and actions I've been part of since uncovering the terror exercise April 26, the day before your governor admitted it in a follow-up press release. You can contact me if you want to be on the distribution list, or you can simply look it up on the internet. Everything I've written on the Chicago 911 has been widely published, and will continue to be, I suspect.

Ambassador Chase Untermeyer (Qatar) is an old friend and is a member of my cyber-intelligence group (as chaplain), Ghost Troop. He's in the CC's, along with good friends of mine in the Houston Police, Sergeant John Karshner (CID) and Lieutenant Felix Garcia (IAD). As a matter of fact, Sgt. Karshner and I just had a good talk about the Chicago terror drill just yesterday. Should you or the mayor's office want to connect with me, any of the gentlemen above can contact me or my attorney.

Best regards,

Captain Eric H. May, MI/PAO, USA
CO, Ghost Troop, 3/7 Cybercav+
Mission of Conscience / Patriots in Action
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP