Users Online Now: 2,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 975,351
Pageviews Today: 1,741,387Threads Today: 744Posts Today: 13,257
07:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jeffrey Babbitt, victim of "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!" attack, DIES. Nope, still not a hate crime--CALL THE MANHATTAN DA'S OFFICE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jeffrey Babbitt died today after being attacked by a feral black man in Union Square, NY last week. Yeah, this feral POS is the guy that screamed he was going to beat the crap out of the next white man that happened by after proclaiming how much he hates white people, yet the police and DA are still labeling this crime as "possibly racially motivated"!? Are you f***ing kidding me?

Thus far, the feral black is being charged only with ASSAULT, second and third degree. Nope, no murder, no hate crime, just assault. Infuriating!

I will be calling the Manhattan DA's office tomorrow. I hope all of you will do the same. I think I'll call their "Hate Crime" hotline: 212-335-3100

Manhattan DA's office: [link to manhattanda.org]

What's super awesome, too, is in the link below they have a headline larger than the one about the death of this man proclaiming that Gorge Zimmerman's wife called 911 on him. So Babbitt was attacked and killed by a black, but they are still trying to create rage about that POS Trayvon Martin?

[link to pix11.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP