Users Online Now: 2,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 735,913
Pageviews Today: 1,297,056Threads Today: 553Posts Today: 9,491
03:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject pronunciation book countdown & me tel u now - did I find a connection between the two?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I first became aware of ‘pronunciation book’ only a few days ago, and I was immediately drawn in to the mystery of what the countdown was for.

For the past week, I’ve been researching anything & everything trying to find a connection between the channel & anything else.

Why would someone go thru so much trouble to post a video each & every day for over 3 years for such a small number of subscribers? With no ad revenue being generated? No links to other sites? No viral videos making headline news?

Could it be an elaborate hoax? A marketing strategy? An ARG? Or maybe just a practical joke from some bored college students?

I wasn’t very optimistic that I’d find anything new, yet I was still intrigued enough to continue….. to see if I could find something that someone else may have missed. I thought it’d be a 20-30 min project, but it’s turned into much, much more.

This thread is the result of what I found.

First, a disclaimer:

There are many pieces to this puzzle & it’s a LOT to absorb. If you don’t have the time or the patience to see it through to the end, you may want to exit now before the frustrations begin at having been asked to read a ‘wall-of-text’.

However, if you DO continue reading, just sit back & relax as I attempt to connect the dots of what I’ve uncovered over the past few days.

My theory:

The voice in the videos has experienced (is experiencing) his own spiritual awakening & he was/is trying to awaken others. I believe they are part of a much larger group. For lack of a better phrase, I’ll reference them as a ‘search & recovery’ team.

In the beginning, the words he listed seemed very random. However, when you combine & rearrange their order, there are messages contained within. Some of which are VERY cryptic.

In addition to that – you also are being given clues to many puzzles simultaneously without knowing how many puzzles there are, or how many pieces go to each one.

think: ‘pulp fiction’ :thumbs:

It’s like taking 100 jigsaw puzzles, each with 500+ pieces, and dumping them onto a single but massive pile.

Mix them all up….. then begin to solve all 10 puzzles simultaneously without any help whatsoever.

Each puzzle piece would need to be examined & a determination made as to what puzzle it likely belonged to.

However, during the process, and as the different pictures began to take shape, you would sometimes need to relocate a puzzle piece to a different pile because you realized you were wrong in your initial theory. You would keep doing this until the pile dwindles. And sure enough, just like with real jigsaw puzzles, the more pieces you have in place the easier the puzzles are to solve.

That’s been the format I’ve followed.

A casual you-tube subscriber who stumbled onto his site wouldn’t have had the patience or the desire to hang-out on his channel trying to figure out its true meaning. They’d never have the tenacity to follow the bread crumb trail that he had laid down so deliberately. A quick thumbs down & and some ‘you’re a total f*cking tard’ comments, and they’re outta there and headed over to the ‘drunk blondes falling down’ videos…. lolsign

But his target audience was NOT the typical you-tube subscriber.

Many of the words he used in the beginning were meant to trigger the memories of his other team members. A few key people that he needed to reassemble before he could advance to the next phase. People who are ultra-important to their mission as a ‘whole’.

<snipped>

Welcome Home,

You are not here by accident. We are very happy that you have found us. Here at Light-worker you will find a joyous re-union in progress. It is a re-union of people re-connecting to their own power and each other. We invite you to join in on any level that you feel comfortable. Light-worker is a place to help you re-member who you really are and why you are here. Our greatest hope is that we may help you to re-member what you planned for yourself before you were born into this life.

[link to lightworker.com]

In my research of PB, I allowed myself to follow the clues in front of me. No pre-conceived ideas or conclusions. I followed the ‘bread crumbs’ wherever they led me, with an open mind & an open heart. I was very surprised when I ended up in 1940’s Roswell, New Mexico.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP