Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bright Pink Meteor and the Neighborhood Animals Acting Crazy! O.o
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Having an interesting night of stargazing here in NW Georgia!

So, I'm sitting out here in a field under a beautiful blanket of stars.
Suddenly, I see a bright pink meteor shoot across the sky and break into two pieces before fading away. Most beautiful thing I've ever seen in the sky!!!

Well, not long after I see the shooting star, I hear a strange animal sound start coming from the small patch of woods across the field. Never heard this sound before... almost sounded like a large crane-like bird, which we have those around here. Okay... then all at once, every dog in the area starts howling and barking like crazy for no apparent reason. Then, amidst all this craziness, an owl starts hooting loudly along with the other animals... then, I kid you not, a rooster starts clucking loudly from a neighborhood close by. All this hooting and hollering goes on for a good 5 mins, and then suddenly it stops. All I hear is crickets and your usual night sounds now.

I have to say, my hair was standing on end, lol!!! I've never experienced anything like that before... slightly creepy, haha, but extremely intriguing.

Well, just wanted to pass along this lil observation. :)
I'll be outside for a while. Hoping I get to see more shooting stars!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP