Users Online Now: 1,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 192,942
Pageviews Today: 321,497Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,913
04:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It will take only three years for the signs of this plot to unfold before your eyes - November 23rd, 2010
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its almost 3 years now...

Warning of Nuclear War
November 23rd, 2010 @ 03:00

Plan for the War ahead
Fear not, My daughter, you are safe, though you do feel powerless and fear uncertainty. The world, including your own country, is about to experience more pain as a result of global control, which will render people powerless, so this is why it is important to prepare now.

I have told you before that you must tell My children to start to plan now before the fearsome global war commences. The war, which I speak about, is being orchestrated by the Red Dragon, now. The Dragon, the new world energy, is scheming now and will destroy cities in the West. The time is close. Pray, pray for conversion as this evil cannot be stopped, as there is not enough prayer to prevent it. Pray for those souls, who through this nuclear war, will die.

Three Years before the Plot Unfolds
Pray for those souls, now. As a global power takes over gently, with a false compassion, they will, My daughter, aim to control your freedom to live, eat and pray. That is why My people must strive to become self-sufficient. Grow your food. Find shelters, in time, where you can meet to give homage to your Divine Saviour. Just keep strong. Don’t tell too many people why you are doing this. It will take only three years for the signs of this plot to unfold before your eyes. By then your plans will yield a form of support, which you may have questioned and thought, from time to time, as being strange. Grow your own food now. Buy the seeds that will not be available for sale in the future, now. This will feed your family as the global famine takes place.

Go now and prepare.

Your loving Saviour
Jesus Christ
[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP