Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now This is a Statesman!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not wanting to derail another great thread Cyndexia posted about the 72hr fix of the disaster called Obamacare, I thought it would be better to make a thread so I could post my comments about the man in the video below. I'm really hoping that you will find inspiration from this man's words as I did this morning. He's great with a cup of coffee.

Thank you Kumo for posting the video! Kumo's post is being reused from this thread: Thread: Breaking : Congressional Democrats have reportedly given the president 72 hours

If a team of medical experts were gathered to fix the system and right the wrongs of Obamacare, I'd definitely pick Dr. Carson.

If anyone has not seen this speech, watch it. He totally owned and pissed off Obama at this year's National Prayer Breakfast!

Quoting: Kumo77

This man is someone who puzzles me and compels me to ask how one so well read could still be a Christian. There is obviously something more to this Christ thing than I've been led to believe. He isn't foaming at the mouth. He didn't insult me with lines like "you must be filled with the devil since you don't believe", nor did he mention Christ very often, but didn't you feel it? I could feel the spirit of Christ's teachings working in and through this man. Everything about him wishes to be more like the Christ. That's really powerful right there. Really powerful.

This is a man who I would be proud to call friend, mentor, President. His humility is, well, humbling! He isn't stupid, and he isn't any less powerful because he is soft spoken. He's ten times more powerful than any sing-song preacher or politician I've ever heard.

This, my GLP aficionados, is a Statesman.

kaffe Have a great day, GLP!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP