Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 521,366
Pageviews Today: 896,914Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,176
11:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HAIR: Coma Berenices/Star of Bethlehem/ISON/Aliens/DNA/Mark of Cain-Beast/VENUS-Female Lucifer-Antichrist?! [UPDATE: Dark Knight Rises' MIRANDA!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bear with me as this is a WORK IN PROGRESS hf

Trying to discern these puzzle pieces together and putting it together in one thread has been a trip for me the past few weeks now…more like months! I'm sure some of you GLPers know what it's like to see things sync together while others clues don't make sense at all so it becomes a 'wait and see what happens' game…which I don't enjoy at all. Anyway, the whole point I'm trying to bring up is that I have "the eyes to see and ears to hear" but not so much the verbal part…I can't explain things the same way but I do try! Forgive me for this as I ask for your patience again. I could no longer keep it all in so I'm just putting it out there slowly but surely…

By the way…this is a COLLECTIVE EFFORT so please post what you feel will add to this thread.

The following is what I believe God has been showing me in part…and I mean IN PART…for the past year or so…with regard to the goddess agenda, alien invasion-DNA changes, how the Hollywood/entertainment industry is involved, all leading up to who/what is the Antichrist/Mark of The Beast that the Bible warns about.

You can call me a Gagatard but I knew there was something about following her for over the past year. If you had been to my Gaga thread at all, you can see how TPTB are using her to fulfill their agenda as the soon-to-be sacrifice for the Mother of Harlots/Whore of Babylon in the Book of Revelation. With this in mind, it's no wonder that she has been chosen to be the first recording artist to perform live in space in 2015! Her ARTPOP album with the single VENUS is telling of her connection to the coming deception of an alien invasion. But there's a reason why she has modeled herself to be like the goddess from Botticelli's Birth of Venus painting…and also why Gaga's hair…as well as her constant wig changes tells another story…possibly the hidden truth behind what the Mark of Cain was and the Mark of the Beast COULD BE…hmm?!

The following info will branch off from these threads:

Thread: LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!]

Thread: WOMEN/MOTHER/GODDESS ?! - What GIRLS Are Made of - Who Will She Be? Who Will She Give Birth To? - Montages/PICS in 2012

Thread: Lucifer: Angel of Music - The Violin, The US One Dollar Bill and Black Death/Anthrax?!

Thread: Botticelli's VENUS/"High" MARS - Redheads/Rh Negative Blood - BRAVE's Merida [UPDATE: A change for Merida causes UPROAR!]

Thread: 2013 MTV VMAs: KAWS Moonman/Lady Gaga's ARTPOP/PLANET X ?...going 'BLIND' and other revelations!! [UPDATE: Gaga's Medusa Tiger?!]

Thread: World War Z's RAKSHASA: Hardware Backdoor (NSA?) 'Infection'/Mother(board) Monster GAGA/Royal Indian DNA...THE Mark of the Beast?!

Thread: The Fallen Angels are HERE - Three Dreams in Three Weeks - THREE Braided ID /the MARK/Triple DNA? [UPDATE: Dutch Letter FOUND!]

What inspired this thread was her album cover. As you can see it shows two forms of artwork: the painting of Botticelli's Birth of Venus and the sculpture of Bernini's 'Apollo and Daphne'. Then there's the Gaga sculpture in the center by artist Jeff Koons, who designed the whole cover.

:artpop:

:boticelli-venus:

Here is his take on the idea behind the album cover:

"With the cover, I wanted to have Gaga there as a sculpture, as a three-dimensional type of form and with the gazing ball, because the gazing ball really does become kind of the symbol for everything — and this aspect of reflection that when you come across something like a gazing ball, it affirms you, it affirms your existence and then from that affirmation, you start to want more. There's a transcendence that takes place and eventually it really leads you to everything. So that aspect is there. But I didn't want Gaga there just kind of isolated, so in the background there's [Gian Lorenzo] Bernini's 'Apollo and Daphne' — and that's the work where Apollo chases Daphne and she turns into a tree. And so there's just glimpses of Daphne's face and of Apollo. Apollo is the god of music and whenever Apollo would perform music he would transcend, he would change; his being would become more feminine. And that's the transcendence that you can experience through art and life. Your being can change, your possibilities can change, your perimeters can change. And also in this triangular shapes that go out is Botticelli's 'The Birth of Venus,' presenting Gaga of course in the role of Venus — of the nature of the continuation of life's energy and the pursuit and the enjoyment of aesthetics and of beauty. And of the desire to continually have transcendence."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

See more here:
[link to www.mtv.com]

SO what about this…a LONE star/pentagram placed right on Venus' lock of hair from the Botticelli painting? I tried to look this up but there's no explanation. When I posted the thread (see above) about redheads and the goddess connection, that stuck with me for a while at first but I knew there was more to it.

I've been drawn to watch the following films since ISON came to full view and the theories connected to the history of comets, plagues, zombies and even time travel came up on GLP. World War Z, Twelve Monkeys, La Jetee´ and Melancholia have been huge eye openers for me!
Again, I see much of Lady Gaga's career connected to these films. The pop music industry have all been showing major hints of what's to come…especially with the other two so-called goddesses Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. The thread posted above about the MTV VMAs this past summer and the Planet X/ISON connection, as well as I Pet Goat video that undeniably has been prophetic in its own right for a year and a half since its debut, it all points to the big reveal…the so-called aliens coming with their leader/savior of planet Earth! Even the Kardashians' X-mas card, (all female, child-bearing w/a lone trapped man) which I can't believe I'm even adding them to this thread, they are too showing the same agenda.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

But what is the agenda and WHO is it for? What status are these women all clamoring for and for WHOM? The alien/savior…the Antichrist…who I am banking on to be an androgynous FEMALE figure.

If there's going to be a counterfeit Christ (the Antichrist), then there has to be a counterfeit Virgin Mary and therefore a counterfeit Immaculate Conception to birth the Antichrist.

If Babylon is indeed the Vatican, they are the ones to pull this off!

The Vatican has a telescope searching for alien life called the LUCIFER…is this the name of the female figure in question?

Jeff Koons' quote above: "Apollo is the god of music and whenever Apollo would perform music he would transcend, he would change; his being would become more FEMININE."

I believe Gaga's depiction of Venus is LUCIFER!! I posted a thread about the fallen angel mentioned in the Bible, who was possibly the one appointed as the angel of music. Although the fallen angel is referred to as a HE, he could very well be disguised as a SHE!

This video was interesting for its link to Venus/Kali/Lucifer. It also shows snippets of the music video of the famous single Venus by Bananarama from 1986, same year that Lady Gaga was born! It mentions too that the actual birthplace of Venus depicted in the painting is based in Greece…possibly the same area where Lucifer fell from heaven.

So where was the star that the three wise men/magis followed to find the home of the infant Jesus?

Wouldn't the Antichrist's counterfeit birth follow the same storyline?

Is it the STAR on Venus' lock of hair?

The following video (please watch the MAGI CODE series of 13 Videos- thanks to atchoo2U) gave me the answer…

the constellation COMA BERENICES!!

:hair-CB:

Find MAGI CODE series here:
[link to www.youtube.com]

The constellation, Coma Berenices, refers to a classical story concerning the hair of Berenice II, the wife of Ptolemy Soter III of Egypt. Berenice had beautiful long amber-colored hair. Ptolemy was away at war against the Assyrians, and Berenice was worried. She asked the royal oracle, Conon, what to do. Conon advised the queen to offer her hair to Aphrodite for the safe return of her husband. After weeks of waiting and tension Ptolemy returned safe and sound. The nation rejoiced but when Berenice told Ptolemy about her promise to sacrifice her hair, Ptolemy was very upset because it was the crowning glory of his queen; and it had the admiration of the nation, and it gave inspiration to the poets. Nothing, however, would change Berenice's mind. She went to the temple where her beautiful locks were cut off and laid on the altar by the priests.

The next day when the king went to the temple to have a look at his wife's hair, he was furious to find the hair had been stolen. He summoned the priests and would have put them to death then and there had not the court astrologer Conon, intervened: "No, no, your majesty, do not blame the priests, it is not their fault, wait until it is dark and I will show you where your wife's hair is".

So when day turned into night the astronomer took the king to look at the night sky "Look! Dost thou not see the clustered curls of thy queen, too beautiful for a single temple to possess, placed there by the gods for all the world to see? Look! They glitter like a woven net, as golden as they were on Berenice's head".

And there, between Canes Venatici, Bootes, Leo and Virgo, twinkled a mass of very faint stars. The astronomer declared that Jupiter had descended from Heaven the night before to take the golden locks up to the heavens where they could be admired by the whole world, not only by one nation. The king was satisfied with this explanation and Berenice was delighted that Venus had so honored her.

The coma of Coma Berenices is the Latin word for 'hair of the head' and comes from Greek kome, 'hair of the head', or 'cloud around head of a comet', the word coma is related to comet 'a long-haired star'; "with no apparent cognates in other languages"

[link to www.constellationsofwords.com]

Queen Berenice is also the woman Bernice in the Bible…Acts 25:13, 23; 26:30. Her name means "victorious".

[link to www.biblegateway.com]

There's a star in the constellation called Diadem which means crown or tiara…what a Queen would wear…as depicted in Queen Berenice's crown.

This constellation also has a meteor shower every year called the Coma Berenicids, which happens to be starting in a few days!

Coma Berenicids is a minor meteor shower, originating from the constellation Coma Berenices. The shower appears from December 8 to January 23 with the estimated maximum on December 20—29 (approximately).

Here is a connection between Coma Berenices and the Star of Bethlehem!

Ancient tradition supposes that the Star of Bethlehem was in the constellation Coma Berencies, which is northwest from Virgo. That same tradition tells us that Zoroaster, the Persian religious leader, was a student of Daniel when he was in Babylon. He learned from Daniel that a star would appear in the constellation Coma when that One whom it foretold would be born. In Micah 5:2, "O Bethlehem Ephratah, you are but a small Judean village, yet you will be the birthplace of my King who is alive from everlasting ages past!"

MUST READ!
[link to mazzaroth.com]

:wow:

I will add more about the films and their connections…and lots more to come!

Thank you Jesus for guiding me through this research…AMEN!

whew:cool96:whew
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP