Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject weird dream any thoughts?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I had a dream last night. It was a pretty short one, but I was walking into my backyard and I was carrying a baby elephant... but it was wayy smaller than a normal sized baby.

While I was walking I remember getting a glance of two boys across the field watching me, just staring at me (because of the elephant). I felt as if I really cared about it and it was relying on me to stay alive. It was a perfect size to fit in my arms but still a bit large for me. I thought it was the cutest thing and I just adored it! Although, it was quite heavy and I was starting to have a very hard time carrying it all the way to wherever I wanted to take it to. As I was walking I was thinking of what I would do with it once it grew to it's full size, and I thought that I would just ride it through town all the time! and I felt happy and content with that thought. Then I woke up before I could find out where I was taking the elephant.

I have been thinking about this dream all day. I just think it's weird because I have never really had a love for elephants, I think they're amazing creatures though. Also I have never dreamt of one before and I thought it was random. So does anyone have any thoughts on what this could mean? I'm very curious.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP