Users Online Now: 2,202 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 837,500
Pageviews Today: 1,484,417Threads Today: 627Posts Today: 10,993
05:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hey GLP family, need some help. Girlfriend might be pregnant. UPDATE: confirmed!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So obviously this wasn't planned and is not coming at a great time. Have fallen in hard times and was in the process of trying to start building my life back up. This is going to be a severe bump in the road.

It's not confirmed yet, we are going to take a test tomorrow but she is pretty late and both of us have a feeling she is. How it happened is a moot point so please don't ask. Neither of us like the idea of abortion and I can't help but feel that it would destroy our relationship.

What I need help with is some ideas on where to start looking for assistance. What kinds of assistance are available. Any and all ideas are welcome.

I don't ask for a lot from my GLP family, and most who know me will know I often offer advice when I was more active. I had my computer break a few months back and have pretty much just stuck to lurking around on my phone.

For reference to assistance available we live in lake county Illinois.

I have to go somewhere pretty soon here so I might not be here right away to answer any follow ups. Will be back and bumping this later. I really need help here guys, don't even know where to start looking.

Also taking green karma so I can get a member upgrade to use the email features.

Thank you GLP!

**UPDATE** confirmed today, gotta start working out the details now!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP