Users Online Now: 1,863 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 720,612
Pageviews Today: 1,226,259Threads Today: 469Posts Today: 8,424
01:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is the Supposed Coldest Winter but I have yet to see ANY Snow! When will I get snowed in for a day or so?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im feeling left out here in Kaufman County Texas. Plus I could use a snow day. One evening we had a tiny bit of sleet that didn't stick, and one day we had five minutes of microscopic snow flakes. Dallas proper got some but 45 minutes where I am....nada, nothing!

I know I know some are sick of the snow but gosh I wish for just a coating of four inches or so and me and mine can be stuck inside beside our warm fireplace and watch the snow with no where to go.

So anybody having any intuition or knowledge if I may see ANY Snow this year?

If not, in two months starts tornado season and then its always rushing home or rushing everywhere so Im never stuck in a car in a tornado warning since almost everyday is tornado watch. Last year I worked in Dallas and it took me two hours to get home and I drove through three ares with city sirens going off where a tornado had just hopped by. I drove and then had to stop at one garage station for the hell and then got back on the road but had to stop at a 7-11 because I thought a tornado was near but it was raining so hard I couldn't see. Those "rain wrapped" ones are the worst. oops2

Hey do y'all remember hearing about the hurricane research planes or whatever that were circling in the Gulf of Mexico just before the storm that blew by Texas on its way to devastate Atlanta and North Carolina and on up? Do y'all think its possible that those planes dropped some chemical which somehow warmed the air or dried the air so much so that the storm blew by Texas so we were spared the economic expense? Hmmmmmmmmm?

If you make fun of my babbling Im gonna probably hit ya :) :eyebat:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP