Users Online Now: 1,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 167,616
Pageviews Today: 283,486Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,750
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unraveling the spiritual mysteries of the Month of April!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is April! :D What is in store for this month? The symbology and the numbers point to some interesting things. Also the events around us do the same.

We live in a order now. Sad to say it, but humanity has been continually manipulated for a good while now. What are are witnessing is a attempt to usher in a NEW world order. With the staged crimea crisis and all of that. But why? Well, only because something threatens the old one! Something positive, coming from outside. Earth's vibrations are rising. The PTB have no reason to collapse this order of theirs as it is, except for this fact. This is what is called the Age of Aquarius! Higher vibrations. It's supposed to help us out a bit hehe.

Here is a thread talking about it:

Thread: The NWO Agenda, Terror Related Incidents and An Imminent Global Transformation

This is why in the movie "Hair" when the Age of aquarius song is playing... You know what, let me refresh your memory.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Here is the clip. We note that horses appear as well. This is an reference to the year of the horse we are in NOW. (Chinese year.). It is Wood horse. Hmm, remember the post about a guy claiming to have survived in flight MH370, what was his name? Phillip Wood. Phillip means friend of horses. And wood is wood horse, haha.

Anyway, to begin our discussion, let me explain that the numbers agree with the Age of Aquarius too. Take a look at the year: 2014. Starting with the end, it is composed of the number 14. A moon cycle as seen from earth takes aproximately 29 days. 14 is the number of days from the new moon to the full moon- (The full moon being the 15th day- the letter O confirms that) and also vice versa. Therefore, 14 means a path that leads either to dark (new moon) or light (full moon). Illumination or oblivion. It is a choice... Before the 14 we have a 20, drop the zero and we have 2-14, that is, two paths. This is what 2014 means: in the upcoming times, we can either choose to live in love or not! In the situation of crimea and in the Age of Aquarius too. That is because the thought to manifestation gap is getting shorter! So what we put our energies and hearts in, that is what we will create. Do we want to live in hate as the PTB want, or in Love?

This is confirmed as 2+0+1+4 adds to Seven.

Lagrade spoke of the imporance of this number, the IMF chief.
[link to www.youtube.com]
Needless to say, she is illuminati.

Seven is the letter G which is an equinox. Dennis fetcho explained this in his blog. Note the picture:
[link to i4.photobucket.com]
On top end of the letter G is the sun, and we see an equator as well.

Let me take you a little bit back now. The equinox was in March 20. In that day of the year, the night and day were of equal length! Equinox- equal night. And since it is spring, the light overcomes the darkness. (The opposite happens in the southern hemisphere, as we are always in balance).

Throught history the equinox was important- even the Sphynx aligns with it. Yes, each equinox!

With a rock-steady gaze, Egypt's Great Sphinx has faced due east for 4,500 years. If the Sphinx ever blinks, it must be in March and September, when the equinox Sun rises and shines straight in its eyes.
 Quoting: Antiquity of Man

And throught history, many dieties were reborn in Spring time. Osiris was one of them. He is Green like the trees and flowers, who reborn during this time. And Ostara/Estora (the name easter comes from here- not even a conspiracy, everyone agrees) was a goddess of regeneration and fertility, "The godess of the Aurora", a celebration was done for her near the spring equinox as well.

Don't you see the common theme? The spring equinox is renegeration because it is the rebirth of the Sun! The day overcomes overcomes the night.

Now arises the question: Which equinox is the symbolic renewal this year? Spring or autumn? I would say that this is the one- It took place nearest to the passing of venus, on january 11th, which was then a evening star- it could only be seen at night- to it's re-emergence as morning star, around january 17. This was also the date Michelle Obama (Symbolic of Isis, as I have explained in other threads) had her 50th Birthday. (It can be linked to a Golden Jubilee). This is one of the reasons why this equinox holds special significance. :D

Now, while important the equinox, which was in March, is, Easter this year falls in April. April means aperire, which is to open. It is also the month of Venus. Venus is the bringer of the Dawn! And do you know how in the song the Age of Aquarius, they mention "When the moon is in the Seventh House?" Well, that house is the house of Libra, who is ruled by Venus.

Now, let's look at Easter: It is the rebirth of Jesus! The "SUN (Actually SON) of God". How is it calculated? It is set on the sunday after the full moon that follows the equinox. SUNday. The song also mentions let the SUN shine in. But, the note here is that it takes into account not just the equinox but the moon as well.

Why the moon? Well, the moon can be seen as the reciever of the light from the sun, and then she gets pregnant. When it is full, the waters are all wild- this is like a birth. Therefore from this point of view the moon can be seen as feminine. (I like to think of the sun as feminine, it shines brighter, but I digress). And Jesus is the SON of the SUN and the MOON. The word Son can be seen as being composed of the word Sun and Moon.

Now, think about this. Is there not something that strikes you odd about the calculation of Easter? To me, personally, yes. Why is it the first sunday AFTER the full moon? After the full moon, the birth is ending, the light goes dimmer, it's over, there should be no rebirth right? We're getting darker after all. So, I think it should be, symbolically, either on the full moon after the spring equinox, or, to follow the logic, the sunday closest to the full moon following the spring equinox!

More on this in a little bit. Either way, either one of these things falls in April. Therefore April is very important.

April also embodies the essence of the number Seven very well. Yes, July is the seventh month, but remember we are already in the year 7. (2+0+1+4=7). And April is the 4th month. 7 is the fourth prime number. So, the number 7 fits great into this, as I see it. 47, this is also a reminder of dualism (As we were talking about the Equinox, sun related, and the moon thing earlier) because the tropic of Capricorn and the tropic of Cancer are 47 degrees apart. Cancer and Capricorn are opposite signs in astrology, each one associated with the Mother and the Father, respectively. It also has the same feel to it- a choice. A very important choice. April is a peril, to us as humanity. The situation in Crimea is related to this. It boils down to this decision as a race: Emotions are contagious, which ones are we sending out? Fear? Hatred? Or peace? They certinally do affect every living thing around us. Intention is very important! :D

Back on topic. Let us take the day April begins: On the 91st day of the year. 91 is important because it is the sum of the numbers from 1 to 13.

This brings me to this next point. The 13th letter in the hebrew (and other) calendars is Mem, which means water... which is associated with the divine mother. The womb. It is, as you see, a highly spiritual number. The glyph for aquarius- Water bearer- also comes from this letter, Mem.

We already know that the 7 is very important too. (7 continents, 7 seas, 7 wonders of the world, so on).

It is interesting to say that the 7th fibonacci number is the number 13.

Well, 91 (the day of the year April begins) can also be decomposed into the primes 7*13!

The word "Phoenix" (16+8+15+5+14+9+24) also adds to 91.

Moving along the month we see that the Moon will be in the astrological sign of Libra on the 13th. Just like the song says! The seventh house.

Now, add all the numbers from that date, 13/4/2014, we will have: 4+4+7= 15, the letter O, a circle. 15 adds to 1+5=6. The number 6 looks like a pregnant woman, a big belly. Remember how I touched upon that the 13 is the divine mother? And once again this fits in great because the 6th prime is, you guessed it, 13!

Another fact is that the 13th of April is also the 103rd day of the year...

So, definitely the number 13 is very present on this day. It is the only 13th in this year in which the moon is in the seventh house.

It is also a SUNday. And the moon, while it is not full, is very close. It is full on the 15th, but, visually it is, dare I say, full. And I think here is the perfect time for the symbolic rebirth of the Son, because when a woman gives birth, her belly is not 100% full to the maximum extent, obviously she does not blow up, she needs some room for food too, lol. But the moon on this day is nearing on full, so I think that this is the time for the symbolic event we are discussing.

Now, interesting to note the illuminati symbolism in this date. It is 117 days from the pope's 77th birthday. He being 77 years old is significant because it is 11*7. This is a reverse 711. As you may imagine 711 is very esoteric. The corresponding day of the Ethiopian new years day on the gregorian calendar is September 11! Septem, which means seven in Latin, as this month was the former 7th month in the Old Roman calendar. And indeed, we are said to be in the fourth age, moving on to the fifth, and 7-11 are the 4th and 5th prime numbers, respectively! Sometimes we see it reversed: for example, the boston bombings were on the 117th boston marathon.

It is 86 days from Michelle's (Isis's) birthday/Venus appearance as a morning star, on January 17. 86 is important because we have a 6 (pregnant lady) there, and an 8. A figure 8 is said to be a sign of fertility. Also, 8 is the 6th fibonacci number.
Converting this to months and days, it is 2 months 27 days. 22/7 is Pi!

The royal baby will be 265 days old on this day. 265 is an integral number in the calculation of a gemoetric form called the vesica pisces- the womb, the 13 we were talking about.
The vesica pisces is this:
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
Here are some examples in corporate symbols:
Gucci
[link to i0.wp.com]
Mastercard
[link to www.babylonpuzzles.com]
And of course, Jesus
[link to www.whale.to]
And here too:
[link to www.whale.to]
Now, about the 265. The height of the vesica piscis to the width across its center has a value of 1.7320508... A good approximation is 265:153 = 1.7320261. So, it includes the 265! What about the 153, you ask? We only have a 265. Well, 153 days before this date, 13th, of April, is the 11th of november. 11:11! This relates to a birth because, for example, the 13th prime number is 41. Four ones. 11:11. How fitting for the birth to be related to the Royal baby, who is symbolic for the New Age? (Which was explained here by Ohwell:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Let's continue on the letter Mem. Mem has a gematria value of 40. This makes sense because as we can see 40 is linked to water as well: "For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth...". And gestation takes 40 weeks! Well, 40 weeks ago from this day, April 13th, it was the seventh of July. 7/7!

Now that we have concluded this is a significant day, the question rests, why was it decided that is easter the sunday AFTER the full moon? (It will be on the 20th of April, 7 days after the 13th). Hmmm. Well, I leave this to the reader to decide. Hehe. :D

Now, let's talk about the false flags. As I have said, the elite will try and stop the awakening, and collapse the system to cover up these cosmic events. What better way to do it then the false flags in which the masses believe in? (Like 911). The day the false flags are staged in Operation Blackjack (Which mentions aquarius too) and in the call of duty trailer are the same: 6/22.

Call of duty, in the start it says 6:22:
Operation Blackjack, june 22 is 6 (6th month) and 22:
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Can we link this 6/22 to the 13th of April? Well, let's see.

There is a statue of a Blue (aquarius) horse Risen (The dark knight rises) in Denver airport that was unveiled on February 11, 2008.

[link to artsandvenuesdenver.com]

Of course, blue means Water and Aquarius. The mustang was unveiled 6 years, 2 months and 2 days ago. 622!

Also, the royal babies age will be 8 months 22 days old. The 8th month is August... But actually, august used to be the 6th month in the old roman calendar! So, 6/22 again.

So, it looks like the stage has been set for some orchestrated collapse, at least according to the symbolism... It is in the realm of possibility since they foretold of other FF before in movies, etc. Anyway, if it is so, let us not fall for it! :D Let's not choose hate. For each other... Why? We're all the same race, all brothers and sisters, all part of the same Planet Earth right? It's time to wise up, this is our chance! And to break free from the PTB at last. The ancestors would be proud if we managed to do this.

Let's progress a little bit forward into this month. Now I admit, I have not analysed the rest of the month in detail yet, but here are some additional notes:

As we go along April, and I note this is not my area of expertise at all, lol, we will also have a a very significant astrological event, called a cardinal grand cross, to take place on April 22! On this day, Jupiter, Uranus, Mars and Pluto will be in perfect square, all 13 degrees apart from the cardinal (these who take the initiative) signs of Capricorn, Aries, Cancer and Libra! It is a rare event. This is from a Fellow GLPers blog:
[link to kabbalastrology.files.wordpress.com]

Thanks for reading my thread everybody! :D I hope I managed to raise some interesting points, hehe. Let's keep on finding out more things and symbolisms, we are gaining knowledge and also helping to expose the PTB! So any comments and opinions are welcome. Thanks again and have a great day everbody.

PS:
For those still interested, here are some videos/threads talking about the age of aquarius:
[link to www.dailymotion.com] - this was originally on GLP!
Thread: Foretold Floodings, Ice-Age, Magnetic Reversal and more....E.T. Contactees Messages (Video Collection & Analysis).

hf

Sources used:
Illuminatus observor "Vesica Piscis" (It won't let me post the link).
[link to www.whale.to]
[link to www.hebrew4christians.com]
[link to da13thsun.wordpress.com]
[link to www.antiquityofman.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP