Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject False Flags on April 13?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In operation blackjack and the Call of duty trailer, the date/time of the combined false flags/attacks is 6/22 and 6:22, respectively. 622
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Call of duty trailer- it says 6:22 at the beggining.
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk] Operation blackjack- it says june 22, june is the 6th month.
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk] "The june 22 attacks were the greatest crime in the history of the world".

There's a blue horse risen (Dark knight rises) in denver airport, who was unveiled 11 February 2008, 6 years 2 months and 2 days before April 13. 622.
[link to www.examiner.com]
It will be 4597 days since 9/11, which is the 622nd prime number.
The royal baby will be 8 months 22 days old. The eighth month is August, which used to be the 6th month in the old roman calendar. Therefore, 622.

I've gone in much more detail about these things in my thread, here:
Thread: Unraveling the spiritual mysteries of the Month of April!

Well, flame away GLP haha, I'd be glad if you did actually, I just want to put this out there and raise awareness so I am not the only one with the burden of this important information... Thanks for the help! :D

Edit: Putting a correction, maybe it will be on April 22 instead? It will then be 6 years 2 months 11 days. 2 and 11 are primes, so we multiply them (It's like it's been reduced to prime factors) which would give us 622. I discuss it in more detail in the main thread!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP