Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astral Projection
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello all, I have been sort of prepping myself for out of body experiences since spring has already come along.

Though everyone goes out of body whether aware of it or not, for what I am aware of, I have really only experienced the astral world every now and then.

Once, involuntarily and with consciousness. Which was by the way the most thrilling and eye opening feeling I've ever had!

For the many others were unfortunately involuntarily and without full consciousness, but I have many memories of my travels in the astral world which seem like they could be totally fantastic if I were only fully conscious and in control of my astral body!

With these past experiences and the reading up I've been doing to have full knowledge and understanding of the entire practice of astral projection.
It only makes me want to attempt to do so even more strongly to get the whole experience and always be in control (voluntarily and with full consciousness).

So my purpose here right now, is to just ask any of you that have ever traveled out of body to share your experiences! Please, I would love to read about and learn more from you all.

Especially if some of you can willingly do this and have had much experience!

Any tips perhaps? Anything I should know for my own personal journeys?

It would all be very appreciated.

Peace and Love stoner
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP