Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Friends or no friends!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's been almost a full year and after slowly losing the few friends I had, I still don't have any. Not even one. It's not like there is anything wrong with me, I am a kind person that is very trustworthy and likes to have fun and all that good stuff!

The only reason I do not have a friend is because I am a very spiritual human being. I am slowly but surely getting closer to the light. I know the truth about many things that I don't really feel like talking about on this thread.
But I do not go on blabbering to people about what I believe, I am aware that they are blind and don't question this "reality". There is no point in trying to wake them up because it will only make enemies.

I keep to myself a lot. But when I'm around people I just be myself, make jokes, be friendly and all that junk. But because I am on such a different level than most people I meet, even though I don't act like it, their ego just cannot be around me. It is afraid of what I know and how I live in this illusion, it senses it.

I realized it's not important to have friends in your life though. Or anyone in that matter.

Sure, it's nice. But the only person you truly need is yourself. Being lonely is just a state of mind. You can be happy with absolutely nothing. and I have learned how to be happy with nobody special in my life. It's nice, not having to worry about people and stuff.
Sometimes I miss being able to just let go and have fun with others though. I did have good times before this all happened. It just wasn't the life I am meant to have.

I don't know why I'm telling you all this, I just kind of felt like sharing it. I guess I miss being able to communicate with other people and do stuff with them. It might also be why I get on GLP every now and then. because there are so many people that know things that I do, it's nice. But I still don't have a buddy or anything.

Do any of you deal with crap like this by any chance?
I have never met someone that has nobody in their life like me.
There has to be other people alone like me? I can't be the only one.

So I'll just be alone like I normally am, waiting to see if anyone is interested in knowing me! hahah peace to you all stoner
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP