Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,090,167
Pageviews Today: 2,174,584Threads Today: 934Posts Today: 19,360
11:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are Putin and Obama on the same team? A simple argument.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, as we have found out, so far there were some great crimes inflicted on humanity by the PTB.

For the sake of the argument, I am going to choose just ONE. It isn’t the worse one… but let’s just take, Chemtrails.

So, we have all seen them. They block out the sun for one… It isn’t pretty! Here’s a GLPer pic:

[link to i.imgur.com] (Can’t remember the thread, sorry!)

They can also can affect our mood, as the PTB see fit- make us care less for example… and they are even an essential component to HAARP, for weather modification; the heavy metal Nano-Chemtrail is heated by Haarp, and used to amass the water vapor in the atmosphere (from factories, etc) into clouds, to be directed where the PTB want it (And cause floods, hurricanes, so on). (I saw this last part in WeatherWar101 channel).

Sure, my science could be a bit off, but you get my point, right? For the sake of the argument, I just want to assume this, that Chemtrails are bad.

Let’s put this Chemtrail thing aside for a little bit now, and see what is going on in Ukraine.

Now, what we are seeing there, basically is that Putin and Russia are clearly one side, and Obama and USA are clearly another side.

This is what the Media tells us, at least.

And this is what some believe.

Some believe that Putin is the good guy, and even against the illuminati, against the new world order, standing up to NSA spying, and whatnot.

Others feel as if actually Obama could be the good one, and Russia had no point of invading Crimea.

The thing I want to point out is that people are TAKING SIDES.

This is what worries me! If we take sides, in the future, we might be led into a war.

Here is an example of this, so you to get it better. Ohwell spelled it out in his threads. Very basically, for a war to happen, you need TWO SIDES. One of them might be: if you believe Putin is better, since he is against the NSA spying, this is one side. Now, let’s say that in the future, a False Flag happens in US soil, but blamed by the Main stream media on Terrorists, like in 911. USA will then say it was Snowden’s fault, since his leaks compromised the NSA, and will thus accuse and incriminate Russia for harboring him. So, as the story progresses, we will have a lot of people on the side of the USA, and a lot of people on the side of Russia. This will lead into a conflict.

Here is one of his threads (from long ago, too!) talking about the Snowden issue:
Thread: Snowden, NWO Agenda and the Manifestation of Thought into Reality.

Now, don’t you think this is a perfect scenario if you are the PTB who want a war? (Put yourself in their shoes). Conflict between nations, people pickings sides, you can see where this will go. So perfect, that it could well have been planned in advance by both Putin and Obama (and more nations). It fits great, right? Sure, you may truly believe in USA, or you may truly believe in Russia, but think of the larger picture: it makes no difference in the end, because you choose to wage war against your fellow man, just as the PTB want to. Don’t you see? Whatever road you take, the PTB win since they want us to battle ourselves and keep our attention away from them. And is the goal not a new world order? Well, at the end of the war, will not the whole world be destroyed? Will we not need a new world order? A perfect chance, right?

But I digress a little bit. The question is this: so, could it be that Putin and Obama are TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN? Just two different roads to lead us into the same outcome? So far, I hinted that yes, of course. But, to see it more clearly, let’s get back now to Chemtrails.

Yes! Chemtrails. You may think, but that is ridiculous! What does the have to do with the story?

Well, I explain. If we analyze our scenario having Chemtrails into consideration, what do we find out? That both Russia and USA’s airplanes spray Chemtrails on their population.

So this tells us one of two things: Either both leaders of these nations are dumb and do not know Chemtrails exist- and if that is the case, we should not trust any of them anyway, and taking one over the other is pointless- or they are on the same team, and both share the same goals of dumbing down the population, and keeping us under control, at all times.

It is the last option that is the truth.

Like I said, even if it was not, and they are dumb, it does not matter. But if they are dumb, then why should we place our lives into their control? However, since this Chemtrail thing was a complex plan, which denotes intelligence, we can assume it’s the last option that’s true. Also, Fluoride and Vaccines are two more things they share in common. (The rabbit hole goes deeper but these topics were picked for the sake of the argument). This was planned with great detail and thought, so we can know this, that they are on the same team.

The plan may be a new world order, but let us not forget after all, we live in a world order now.

If Putin was good, he would speak out against Chemtrails. At the very least, he would not use Chemtrails on Russia’s people! But as we can see, he does this, just like Obama. So, why is he better then Obama and why does one of them get our love over the other?

It makes no sense.

They are on the same team.

And what is the solution? Well, liking each other! If we like each other, even if we do believe Russia is better or USA is better, we won’t wage war on each other. (Allow me a side note: I believe that since we are human beings, our minds are so amazing that just by changing our emotional frequencies for the better, for positivity, we would see that things turn out for the best at the end, one way or the other). And why should we not all like each other? We’re all one big family, the humans, all friends. Love conquers all, it really is true after all.

It looks like we are getting close to times where we will need to choose weather to live in conflict or in harmony. Remember that the choice is ours.

That’s it guys, thanks for reading! :D I’m super happy if you got this far hehe. Now you may ask, why is this conflict happening now? Ohwell talked about this too in this thread:

Thread: The NWO Agenda, Terror Related Incidents and An Imminent Global Transformation

Oh, and if you remember I asked why should we place our lives in the control of politicians if they are dumb. Have you ever wondered about the possibility of rethinking the whole concept of politics and having our lives fully in our control? Well, if you want to read about that, Ohwell made a thread about it as well here:
Thread: Why Do You Hold Your Allegiance? Did your nation manufacture you?

I may make another thread soon detailing these last topics and getting into more esoteric subjects, but I feel this is good for now. Comments are very welcome. Have a great day all who read this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP