Users Online Now: 1,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 157,545
Pageviews Today: 268,013Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,671
03:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream: Heard "IRIS" TWICE...a Birch Tree Forest Scene: MH-17 Ritual! [UPDATE: Rainbow/Denver Murals/Gate on 7/27 - The Strain: EBOLA?!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wanted to post this yesterday...wondering if this has any relevance with all the new findings about MH-17 over the past 24 hours.

Some of the photographs I found just left me beside myself oops2!

So I woke up around 6AM yesterday morning with a short scene I only remembered in a dream. Below you can see the sketch...I was walking through what looked like an exhibit of some kind.

Each wall panel had a large mural-sized photograph of a birch tree forest.

What was striking about it was the background color...it was a fiery reddish-orange that looked like a nuke exploded in the distance behind the trees!

I was happy to find a likeness to the photograph below as well...

Now you're not going to believe this part...I was laying there in bed thinking about this dream scene and trying to recall the rest of the dream. Suddenly, I heard the word IRIS...

About FIVE SECONDS LATER...with a baby monitor in my bedroom, for which I still have for my autistic six year old to listen to in his room...

HE REPEATED THE WORD IRIS OUT LOUD ohno

Yes...my son was apparently awake at the same time as me. What he did seriously did not register with me until much later that morning after I sent him to summer camp.

I heard the word IRIS right before my son SAID the word IRIS...WOW blink

I have this belief about my son and I...how we are intuitively connected to each others feelings...him more so for me in ways that I can't help but step back and wonder about autism and what a blessing in disguise it can be.

So I looked up who IRIS was...thinking it had to be a person and that it couldn't just be about the anatomy of the EYE. The Greek mythological figure was interesting to say the least!

In Greek mythology, Iris is the personification of the rainbow and messenger of the gods. She is also known as one of the goddesses of the sea and the sky. Iris links the gods to humanity. She travels with the speed of wind from one end of the world to the other and into the depths of the sea and the underworld.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The rainbow, arch, arco-iris, God's covenant to the world during the post-flood days of Noah...

Katy Perry's PRISM album and Dark (Trojan) Horse single...

Malaysian Airlines logo of a double trident...red and blue make PURPLE...the color of the IRIS plant.

What about the PURPLE PASSPORTS they found in actual good condition...WTH is that about blink?!!

What got me even more curious was the location of where it took off: AMSTERDAM...the CANNABIS CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

The SEVEN-pointed leaf plant...I always had the term "Hi-JackPOT 777" in mind for what really happened to Flight MH370. Couldn't figure out why it would have anything to do with pot smoking...and of course the legalization of marijuana spreading throughout the US now.

The symbol depicted below in the plant logo...a caduceus...the goddess IRIS is known to carry it around with her. I could even add that the IRIS flower looks like cannabis plant!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

So far the photos of the downed flight have been showing what I believe to be the damaged propeller engine prominently...and I was shocked when I realized it looks very much like an eye...the IRIS to be exact!

See IRIS/EYE/Purple color pics here:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

See evidence of a HEART STRIKE for Amsterdam! The playing cards too...with hearts once again oops2!

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

If anyone can fill me in with any other info that could be connected to my dream...the meaning of the goddess IRIS and the possibility that MH-17 was a ritual for her...please post it here...thank you hf

:IRIS-1:

:IRIS-2:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP