Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TO ALL YOU GREEDY, SELFISH, “PROSPERITY GOSPEL” CHRISTIANS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message TO ALL YOU GREEDY, SELFISH, “PROSPERITY GOSPEL” CHRISTIANS

Does “name it and claim it” really work? I doesn’t work for me, for if it did, I would be doing it every day. Does it work for you? I’m a very poor prophet, living on the streets of Tucson, maybe you could give me some money too from all of the blessings God has given you.

If you don’t, then it means either one of two things:
1) Your “Prosperity Gospel” is a total fraud, a false doctrine that does not work for you and you too are still a very poor Christian too, or
2) God has blessed you and you are too selfish and greedy to give, instead blowing it all on your self-centered lifestyle.

If you are a true prophet like me, you are busy prophesying to a selfish, greedy, mad world fast plunging towards World War 3!!! That’s what I’m doing. And God Himself gives me all that I need for life and the true prophetic ministry. And all the while you are busy worshipping that “Golden Calf” of Baal worship “Prosperity Gospel” in your heart. Notice how God gave you what you wanted, and you are now feeling so empty inside, just as God sent leanness of soul to the Israelites who lusted after quail. The Spirit of God has departed from you and you don’t even know it!!! Do you remember that God told you, “Thou shalt not covet?” Covetousness is idolatry, for which comes the wrath of God on the children of disobedience, you selfish, greedy Christians busy worshipping that idol in your heart, The Golden Calf. Notice how you have forsaken God, you don’t spend your money on evangelism or the prophetic ministry, you don’t do ANYTHING for Jesus anymore, since it’s ALL ABOUT ME nowadays!!! You got all filled up with your “Self Esteem,” but you did not sell all you had and give the money to the poor, and follow Christ. You disobeyed Christ on Day One when you became a Christian!!! For the LORD says, “No man is worthy to be My disciple who does not give up all he owns.”

You accepted a worldly Gospel, and you followed another jesus, with a spirit of deception in a worldly church that has long ago rejected God the Holy Spirit for the World. And The True Jesus will tell you on that Terrible Day of Judgment, “I never knew you,” and the angels will fling your soul into the Lake of Fire!!!

But if you do want to follow the True Jesus, forsake your vain religiosity, and your empty churchianity, the worldly church, and forsake all you own, and come to Tucson, and I will show you how to follow the True LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. Will you lay down your selfish, empty, vain life of prosperity for lost, hell-bound humanity and to serve The True Jesus Christ in the prophetic ministry, being rejected of all men? The True Jesus was a homeless man, eating whatever He could find or pick or catch, or whatever kind people would give Him and his disciples. For Christ is lowly, and humble of mind, and the world is at enmity with Him, and the more of the world you have in your life the more you are Antichrist.
REPENT!!!

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying, I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people. Micah 2:11

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 1 John 2:15-16

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26-27, 14:32
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP