Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 661,435
Pageviews Today: 1,154,981Threads Today: 485Posts Today: 8,159
01:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Liberia officials state Mr. Duncan Ebola Patient is being charged with lying on Official form stating "I have not been exposed to Ebola"!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I KNEW IT! HE LIED! AND NOW HE HAS BEEN CHARGED!

[link to twitter.com (secure)] [link to bigstory.ap.org]

He knew he was exposed. He chose to fly to Dallas to be near family so when symptoms came he would receive the worlds best health care.

My prior statement as follows has now been finally answered....." I can not believe that the sentence "I carried a woman dying from Ebola in my arms and then flew to Dallas" somehow got missed, unsaidor ignored!!! Do they not ask the question at the airport...have you touched anyone sick with Ebola?? YES THEY DO. If they do and he lied and said "no, I have not been exposed" and then here in Dallas says, YES I CARRIED A DYING WOMAN to the hospital", well I find that highly suspicious and borders on criminal!"

He has been charged and I hope it deters others who are trying to sneak to the U.S. for care.!!!

Angry and scared in DFW Metroplex.

P.S. yesterday we received a new patient from Presby Dallas. We went and picked her up. Our Nursing Home facility driver said it was a zoo there with tons of news trucks, police, and people hanging in and around hospital lobby, ER entrance and parking lots.

Jokingly he said "hug me I have Ebola". NOT funny.

So my belief is he said to himself, "well Im exposed now, Im gonna get Ebola, so Im hopping a plane ASAP to Dallas near family so I have a place to stay while I wait for the inevitable then I will receive FREE top notch health care"! Im curios to know WHEN did he purchase his tickets I bet it wasnt 14 day advance purchase. I bet it was the day after he was exposed! How careless and thoughtless!!!
grumpy2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP