Users Online Now: 2,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 640,288
Pageviews Today: 1,114,456Threads Today: 464Posts Today: 7,828
01:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 10 years in Exile & persecuted for speaking out on my insider experiences
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello,

Some of you know me, some of you do not.

I am Edward Alexander, and have now lived 10 years in Exile in South America, after being persecuted and framed and set up by those in power in attempts at shutting me down from speaking out.

General background of mine, a life-long student & practitioner of the occult, esoteric, magick and mysticism, member of several secret orders & societies, underground groups, self-serving evil corporations, involved with governmental factions and more - had a witch hunt against me, attacks and persecution, huge amount of problems, for bringing you the darkest secret I discovered from within, from personal direct experience and observations, now being an insider whistleblower.

My story is a long and complex one, I live off the grid, in a desolated area, they have done many attempts at stopping me, from direct physical threats and violence, trying to frame me to be able to put me away, shutting down my bank accounts to crash down my economy, taken my identification documents and papers, passports, etc.

I used to make a lot of money for "them" but the corruption and deceit was too much for me to be involved with, and the secrets kept from mankind too dark to not share.

So, I started sharing what I knew, speaking out, bit by bit, over time getting more and more problems for doing so, ending with as I mentioned having to leave my country and settle down in an exiled condition on the other side of the world.

Had to give up all my old life, family, friends, work, house, all belongings, to continue my mission which is to let people know the truths that are being kept secret from mankind.

But, I will continue fighting on, I will not give up, since this is too important and must be done.

Before I go on, I already shared a lot of my knowledge and experiences here, so do please check my other main threads before asking questions:

Thread: Breaking my vows of secrecy for you

Thread: Masons, Mind Control and Living in the Matrix - VIDEO

Thread: ORIGINS OF EXISTENCE, THE TRAP SYSTEM AND ASCENSION

Thread: Revealing the MOST hidden SECRETS and DARKEST conspiracies of EXISTENCE!

Thread: Third Eye revealed - How it is a "remote control" to your mind

Thread: External Influences on Your Mind & Body, Spiritual Implants, secret Mind Control technology, etc

Thread: The Origins of Mankind - From Spirit world, to Mars, Atlantis & beyond.

There are some. Look through them, got plenty of more to share, and various books in works, that I will be sharing with all for free here. In my signature is link to one of my books, which gave me lots of problems from various masonic groups and secret orders among other things when releasing.

THat is just some. More to come. This is my story and who I am.

-SS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP