Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RAPE ACCUSATION LINKED to SHARPTON's BIRTHDAY BASH:
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message RAPE ACCUSATION LINKED to SHARPTON's BIRTHDAY BASH:

wtf

‘I’M SURE AL GETS A PIECE,’ ANTHONY WEINER WEIGHS IN!5a

In a storyline that comes right out of “ripped from the headlines” television, New York legal and political circles are abuzz over a woman’s accusations that a high-powered attorney for racial extortionist Al Sharpton raped her last week after a swanky Sharpton birthday party.

Sanford Rubenstein a Jewish 70-year old “civil rights” lawyer and Sharpton associate for decades, is accused of taking the woman from Sharpton’s birthday party at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York back to his Manhattan, then attacking her while she was in a drunken stupor, according to the New York Post.
He has not been charged in the case. Police sources told the Post they had the woman phone Rubenstein on Sunday in a secretly recorded call, but the veteran lawyer didn’t say anything incriminating. On Sunday, detectives scoured Rubenstien’s apartment looking for evidence where the rape allegedly took place.
“It’s a classic ‘he said, she said’ right now,” a detective told the Post.
According to the Post, the accuser is a high-ranking official with Sharpton’s National Action Network who attended Sharpton’s party with a female friend. Both women went home with Rubenstein after a night of heavy drinking, but the friend left. The accuser told police she passed out and woke several times to find Rubenstein “violating her” but could not stop him.
The New York Daily News – the more liberal of the city’s two major tabloids – reported that a source close to Rubenstein said the two had sex but it was consensual.
Sharpton, meanwhile, claimed to know nothing about the case.
“I know him, I know her,” Sharpton told the Post Saturday night. “But how can I know what happened at somebody’s residence ¬after my party?”
Meanwhile, Twitter was buzzing with news that yet another Democrat celebrity is getting wayward with women (even if it wasn’t rape, it wasn’t chocolates and roses.)

NAAWP RESPONSE: :s226:
[link to www.washingtontimes.com]

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of WHITE PEOPLE dance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP