Users Online Now: 2,329 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 530,019
Pageviews Today: 877,573Threads Today: 297Posts Today: 5,087
10:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lost Necklace / probably in my house but can't find / psychic help?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This necklace is very meaningful to me, I have misplaced it / lost it / hidden it & forgotten where I hid it. It was starting to get tarnished (silver) and I keep thinking I might have put it somewhere other than my jewelry box so that I would remember to clean it. Is anyone here a psychic or a remote viewer & available to help me? I know this is not earth shattering, but it is important to me. I have looked so many places, everywhere I can think of and then some.
Please please help me if you can.

Thank you GLPers

This is my first ever thread on any forum, and I know this is trivial when so much other stuff is happening. I stumbled upon a thread posted here last year in which another person with a similar problem (lost necklace) asked for help & was able to find her necklace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP