Users Online Now: 1,976 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 492,087
Pageviews Today: 782,440Threads Today: 323Posts Today: 4,833
08:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Clips from Season 2 of Utopia -- Ebola/Russian Flu and Global Vaccination Initiative --
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have recently re-watched this series and decided to pull a couple of clips that I found relevant to this "Ebola crisis".

First, here is a bit of context for the first clip:

In the commercial that is to be aired once "V-Day" (the worldwide vaccination initiative in response to the "Russian Flu" scare) is announced, a specific date is mentioned: November 16th.

The man being shown the commercial is the head of the (British equivalent of the) CDC who usurped the position with the help of some Russians and a person within the department whom they had blackmailed.

Anyway, the main plot revolves around a group of people who find themselves in possession of a cryptic comic book manuscript containing information pertaining to the contents of the vaccine and have discovered at this point in the series that it is intended to sterilize 90% of the population.

I'm including this second clip mainly for the Georgia Guidestones reference:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP