Users Online Now: 1,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 228,877
Pageviews Today: 293,232Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 965
02:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can everyone really not see what is about to happen to America?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Back in 2008, when the markets tanked and governments all over the world began to realize that the petro-dollar was in fact collapsing and would not pull out of its tailspin, our leaders in America orchestrated a plan for the coming inevitable collapse of our financial system.

First, they started QE and began dumping extra money into the market to keep it afloat while they began to work their plan. The stockpiling of emergency supplies began in earnest, mostly in fema region 3, close to D.C. The stockpiling of massive amounts of hollow-point ammunition, and the preparation of fema emergency camps soon followed. The passage of laws like NDAA and the internet kill switch were green lighted, government officials were placed in news agencies to facilitate the proper dissemination of information to the people. Obama phones are being given away, so that everyone will be able to see and hear the dear leaders federally mandated emergency addresses when the time comes.

Massive drills were prepared and executed, some with foreign forces assisting us military personnel, like the drill retaking Denver international airport from a hostile force by the US army and Russian spetznaz working together. The U.N. small arms treaty was signed by Obama, promising the U.N. that the disarming of the American populace would indeed take place at some point in the near future. Look this up, U.N. small arms treaty. You WILL be disarmed. Laws have been passed to seize your stockpiled food. See how this neatly circumvents the preparations some of the wiser amongst us have made?

Look people, the plan for a controlled collapse of the American financial system has been put into place all around us for the past several years, and now they are ready to let the markets fail. QE has stopped. No more propping up the economy with funny money. They used QE to buy themselves time to implement their plan, and now the preparations are complete.

They are ready.

Are you?

I wrote this on the fly, and I am sure I have left out a few things that can be added to this small list of preparations made by our faithful government so I encourage you all to help list them in this thread.

I also hope somebody can help me get a pin for this so it will be seen by as many people as possible. This collapse is coming. Its going to happen.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP