Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 544,040
Pageviews Today: 938,385Threads Today: 403Posts Today: 6,525
11:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What if the only conspiracy is that there are no conspiracies?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now I'm not saying this is the case as there are many well known, as well as a myriad of independent, truth seekers and researchers who work tirelessly to connect the dots and expose the workings of the proverbial Powers That Be. I'm merely suggesting for shits and grins the possibility that the world really is as it seems? That there's no evil/occult/esoteric NWO agenda but that people just make up this stuff to fit a particular model they have formed of the world, one that is threatening, oppressive and dark? What if globalisation is just the next step along the path which humanity is on, as the collective consciousness grows and solidifies and people begin to think outside of their social circles and preconceived notions? What if there were no False Flag operations or staged shootings and the reports really were exactly as the media claimed? I think that would be the scariest truth, the most shocking and difficult to grasp realization. What if we as humans just naturally have to find some subtle and deeper reasons behind why certain things happen? Just a thought.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP