Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something's In The Air-Louisville
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in KY and we got snow around February 17th. We got ice on top of that snow and some rain. I started noticing a mold/mildew smell. Well apparently a whole bunch of people have been smelling this smell.

[link to www.wdrb.com] (one of the top stories under the closings and delays)

Personally I only started smelling this since the snowfall. However several people reported smelling this for quite sometime.

Some people have reported the smell by the Ford Plant or the landfill before the snowfall. People have been reporting on the news FB page. [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

I'm just wondering if anyone else in another state with a lot of snow on the ground has been smelling anything similar. Or if this has something to do with the Ford Plant or the landfill.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP