Users Online Now: 2,010 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 880,431
Pageviews Today: 1,568,259Threads Today: 671Posts Today: 11,809
05:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2015 God Will Supernaturally Protect & Provide for You in the last days and in crisis - Message from Paul McGuire
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 2015 God's Supernatural Protection Provision Paul McGuire

Published on Dec 30, 2014

2015 God Will Supernaturally Protect & Provide for You in the last days and in crisis - Message from Paul McGuire
paulmcguire.us

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

You no longer own your money in the bank. In a bank "bail in" the bank seizes the assets in their deposits and uses them to pay off bank debts.

Bible prophecy looms on the horizon, Ezekiel chapter 38 and Psalms 83.

Their plan is to bring about a one world currency and WWIII.

The Word says men's hearts will fail them for fear over what's coming over the world.

At 19 minutes he says the Spirit of God is telling His people that He wants to protect them, defend them and provide for them, no matter what.

Jesus is the deliverer ( like Moses ) who delivers us from the world system controlled by Lucifer.

You call out to God for help. The Lord wants to supernaturally provide for you and your family.

He's asking yu to have child like faith, a mustard seed's faith. Surrender to the Lord and cry out to Him.

Start with Repentance and ask God to forgive you for relying on anything other than God for your Soure.

At 35 minutes he prays for the listener.

Lord, I lay at your feet right now, fear, terror, anxiety, depression, my concern over finances, health, economy. I lay all of this at your feet right now.

I surrender it to you right now In Jesus' name.

In order to be victorious in the days to come you are going to have to have reliance on the power of God, and not in yourself.

You need to walk with God on a regular basis, not religion or legalism. You talk to God, you listen to Him when He talks to you.

Be a friend of God.

Read Psalm 91, all of it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP