Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why I am Praying for DOOM to Happen this September
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Believe it or not, I cant fucking wait for the SHTF this September or early October...

Call me crazy, but let me tell you why...

My life is fucking boring as hell. I am miserable. All I do is, go to work, hit the gym, come home and go on GLP and do some research, and then sleep.

Thats my fucking life. Every penny I earn I buy preps, guns, food, water, ammo, precious metals, ect ect... I rarely spend it on fun. As much as I want to take a nice vacation, I rather buy precious metals since I know they will skyrocket in value over time. That way, I can take multiple vacations when the time comes. I am also saving for early retirement, so thats why I rarely have fun.

So, why do I welcome doom to happen this september? Because if something happens, such as martial law, economic collapse, asteroid hitting earth or cyber attack. I will then have to protect my home and my stash by going outside and being armed to the teeth. Believe it or not, I need something to get my adrenaline up. And DOOM is the ONLY thing that will make me alive. You have to be on constant alert to see if anyone is trying to harm you. If you watch doom shows such as Falling Skies and The Walking Dead, you will understand what Im talking about.. You will no longer have to go to work, have to worry about paying bills, or shit like that. This DOOM will keep my alive and constantly busy. Honestly, if something happens this September, it will be the BEST thing that will ever happen to me.. Now before you say "you cant protect your home by yourself", my brother lives with me as well. We both know how to use guns....

Im 99% sure something is going to happen. The signs are getting bigger and bigger every single day. This isnt like Y2K or 2012, there were no credible evidence or signs, or pre-predictive programming showing that doom was going to happen on those days. But this time, it is different...

Also, dont mind the flag, I live in the US
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP