Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some thoughts to conclude September Doom
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
I posted this as a separate thread in addition to the September Super-doom thread for the readers that are not familiar with that thread. I hope this article will give you some closure as we conclude the month of September.

As we conclude our September doom marathon, I would like to point your attention to this very well written article. It's somewhat metaphysical / spiritual [I know, I know], but sums up the anticipation for change we've all experienced in September. It's a good read anyway and will show you a different perspective.

Frequency Shift Musings and September Updates
by Martin

"And so here we now are at the end of September. The last Shemitah cycle has ended, Pope Francis has been and gone to the US, the final blood moon of the tetrad series has happened and no supposed cataclysm, prophesied or otherwise, has struck! Sheesh! What gives?! Indeed it's perhaps likely that, on the whole, most of us are experiencing our lives and the world around us as somewhat akin to normality and wondering what all the subsequent fuss and hype has been about? Same old, same old, perhaps! Or is it?

If there's one lesson I've learnt here or, rather, be reminded of it's this - to endeavour not to set yourself up with any expectations in life as such expectations rarely, if ever, align exactly with the subsequent reality! But then what is reality? In this regard, I'm reminded of Plato's 'Theory of Forms' which asserts that the invisible world around us rather than the material one to which our five senses are so entrained towards possesses the highest and most fundamental type of reality and thus is representative of perfection while the material world around is imperfect."

[link to www.transients.info]

:bloodmoon01:
 Quoting: exlibris
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP