Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,671
Pageviews Today: 1,562,919Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 11,758
05:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All prophecies the bible says will happen in End Times are happening or almost complete at present
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Events are moving so quickly in bible prophecy that I decided to do an update of:

Thread: All prophecies the bible says will happen in End Times are happening or almost completed at present

The bible tells us end times will start slowly and accelerate (like birth pangs) - that's what's happening today with disease, worldwide economic collapse, war, disasters, fukushima.

These are some end time events listed in bible that are true today:

Nation will rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, disease and famine in diverse places. Mathew 24 and 1-4 seals of Revelation 6.

We have a global economy; the gov't can track everyone and the mark of the beast is ready.

The image of the beast that will move and speak can be transmitted to everyone's home.Rev. 13:14-15 - ALL on this earth will worship the image of the beast....

Political correctness has gone completely insane - people get fired for smallest infraction,
or utterance. Bible refers to this as many will be offended (Mathew 24:10)

Evil and perversity rules - especially on the internet. (Mathew 24:12)

There is a RISE IN SPIRITUALISM doctrines of the devils.1 Timothy 4:1 ...'Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.'

Jesus said we would see earthquakes in diverse places(Mathew 24:7) . Why would Jesus say this or why should we even care? Because the generation that SEEs earthquakes in diverse places is the generation that will see all prophecy fulfilled.

We ARE the only generation to ever have this capability.

How can we SEE earthquakes in diverse places? Well, here's an example:

[link to ds.iris.edu]

He also says we will see nation rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom. Once again - we are the only generation to ever have this capability with live streaming.

How do I know it is literally SEEing.

Because Jesus in Luke 21 and in Mathew 24 tell us.

Luke 21 - To paraphrase Jesus in parable of the fig tree where he says - "when you see the trees sprout buds you know summer is near. LIKEWISE (same thing applies here) - when you SEE ALL these things.... i.e. earthquakes in diverse place; nation against nation...THIS is the generation will see all prophecies fulfilled".

See more here:

Thread: Prophecies Jesus gave in Mathew 24 and Revevelation require internet and smartphone

Major events leading to fulfilled prophecy are happening in the middle east. 2 young jewish boys were given visions and dreams concerning these major events; both confirming we are essentially witnessing the Gog Magog war of Ezekiel 38, in the middle east today.

[link to jewishandchristiannews.wordpress.com (secure)]

If the gog magog war hasn't started - the seeds are definitely germinating.....

God tells us we will have the capability to SEE the judgment he's pouring out on Israels enemies in this war.

Well, daily we are presented with videos and pictures of complete and utter destruction of Arab nations...Most notably Damascus - where the bible says will lie in a ruiness heap. Isa 17.

We're also witnessing the rise of the medes(ISIS) in Syria and Iraq. Isaiah 13 says "I will raise up the medes to destroy a wicked world."

ISIS is spreading it's fear and terror throughout the nations of the world.

I posted about that here:

Thread: All prophecies the bible says will happen in End Times are happening or almost completed at present (Page 41) - about 1/2 way down the page I start with the alternative interpretation Of Isaiah 13; which describes the "day of the Lord"......or end times....

Isaiah 13:6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity

In Isaiah 24 we get the earth will reel to and fro, like a drunkard.

If you are keeping track of earthquakes - that's exactly what it looks to be doing.

Eventually, we will actually feel it rocking back and forth.

---------

Remember these are only "end times" prophecies and must all be true at same time.

Next, the list of completed end time prophecies fulfilled at present from last "All Prophecies" thread: Will add to it as more are considered fulfilled.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP