Users Online Now: 1,994 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 369,793
Pageviews Today: 611,740Threads Today: 209Posts Today: 3,741
08:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange Dream : Blue Butterflies, Comets, White Orbs. TU24 & Spy Satellite?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So here's how my dream went last night:

My wife, son, and myself are at our house with my parents there as well. I remember having a sense to go outside and look to the night sky alone. Just to my right after entering the back yard, I notice a large gathering of light blue butterflies 30 feet away that seem to be almost motionless, flying nonetheless. I don't pay them much attention as my eyes are drawn elsewhere. To the North in the partly cloudy sky, I see what looks like a huge ethereal version of the old spacelab with rotating solar panels on either end. It was grey. As it sits fairly close to the horizon, just above the treeline in our backyard, I notice it moving rather rapidly toward the horizon while being followed abrubtly by a streaking ball of light, as if in chase. I remember thinking, that is going to hit the ground! But something seemed a bit fake about its appearance. As I turn to get my family inside to see the sights, I also notice that every so often, one of the blue butterflies explodes as if attached to a firecracker and disintigrates. I pay them a small glance and gather my 2.5 yr old son in my arms and bring the wife and parents out to see what is in the sky. As we come back out, I notice a very bright orange glow in the sky beginning to come over the roof of our home from the South. I begin to hear a sound rather like what the ark in raider of the lost ark made, but more high pitched. I notice the butterflies continue to explode every so often at this point. As the source of the sound got nearer, we saw it was a meteor, but it had what appeared as neon green veins all over it in addition to the fire streaming off. It was obviously in the atmosphere but never hit the ground from my vantage point. After this large meteor like object flew by, it was followed by hundreds of the white orbs I saw chase the station, and they left longer streaks behind them than the lone version of the one I saw chase the station. At just the moment these left our field of view, the butterflies approached me and my son rapidly. I noticed there were hundreds now compressed in a small space before me. All sizes, some being very large and some tiny. I could hear them all clicking in a way that sounded like thousands of tiny voices speaking all at once, but I couldn't understand. I remember they had big black eyes, but most memorable, was the electricity arching off of their wings. I realized the clicking voices were coming from the electricity and I felt a bit afraid. I remember asking without thinking, Do you know the Lord? After asking this, I got more clicking voices and one of them landed quickly on the left side of my chest just below where my son's head was laying from being in my arms. It proceeded to bite me painfully and the voices began to pierce into my ears. That's when my son bit it in half! I thought, how strange? I tried to hand my son to my wife in order to wipe the dead insect off of me, and my son looks at me and says, Do not put me away daddy! I didn't, and wiped off the insect and left the yard, waking up abruptly. I awoke with an immense sense of forboding I had only felt once before from a dream and didn't feel alone in the room. I tried to pray for protection but my thoughts were jumbled for several minutes. I nudged my wife and asked her to pray for protection over me and she did so. The feeling subsided and I felt a weight lift from me.

This was a very strange experience and I appreciate any interpretations. Thanks!

trans_sign
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP