Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 839,612
Pageviews Today: 1,488,542Threads Today: 629Posts Today: 11,035
05:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Our species will only be able to avoid the coming global reset if a catalyst is introduced.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is how I see things.

As time passes we get more and more spiritually awake as a species. We begin to realize we are essentially prisoners, and in recognizing this, we loose our soul ties and our identification with the system. This allows us to begin to connect with our spirits on a deeper level. We release old dogma and social contracts, and choose to separate ourselves from their game. Unfortunately as we personally do this (like many of us on this site have), we still have to live here.

We might feel stuck in this hell-like setting, but all around us more and more people are growing. Soon we will become a threat to the powers that control us. They know that when the collective awareness reaches a critical level, they will lose all control and their game will be over.

So in order to avoid this they will perform a global reset. Many people understand this differently. Some have channeled past and future visions of an actual physical harvest done by aliens. (A lot of people believe this actually.) Most, if not all of us will be killed some way or another. Then new seeds will be planted to begin our entire history as we know it all over again.

I do not pretend to completely know what this reset will look like. Nor do I pretend to know what it will look like if we can change the game in our favor for the first time. But I do know the truth about how history has repeated itself over and over in a horrific cycle. The sad reality behind birth and rebirth and the existence of time.

Hope should not be lost though. Many people (myself included) have this deep deep deep sense inside of us that THIS time is the LAST time. This is not blind optimism. It is something else we cannot explain.

But at the slow rate we are awakening, we will not make it in time.

So I bring up the topic of a catalyst.

First I would like to show you a graph I just made to help illustrate what I am saying.

deadlinechart

The X-axis is Time and the Y-axis is Spiritual Awakening (or energy). To explain it more clearly I will say moving down the right of the chart is moving through time. How high up is how awake and spiritually energetic we are as a species.

As you can see we slowly become more and more awake as time passes. Obviously it is not perfectly straight, there have been all sorts of blimps in our history. But over time we have been connecting more to our own spirits, and our spirits in turn have been connecting more with each together. The red line represents this growth.

The green line is critical mass where the spiritual awakening is high enough on this planet to ignite the change we are desperately crying out for. This has never happened and we have no idea what it will look like. But it is what we should all be rooting for.

However those controlling this facade have a very full grasp on how we are doing, and will reset everything before we ever get there. Like they have done over and over in the past.

Our only hope is a catalyst.

In a chemical reaction, the bonds holding the reactants together must first be broken before the reaction can begin. This can be slow.

Catalysts work by providing an alternative reaction pathway for the breaking and remaking of bonds, making the rate of reaction higher.

An example could be placing a piece of metal into beaker full of slowly reacting chemicals. This metal could provide a surface for the reactants to interact with each other easier, making the reaction process suddenly speed up.

Another example is the enzyme. Enzymes are biological catalysts. They are proteins that fold into particular conformations such that they can help speed up very particular chemical reactions. They are tools that help to speed things up. They do not change themselves.

There is a slow process happening to us where our bonds to this false construct are being broken and we are becoming aware of our crisis. We are "reacting" and taking steps to become more connected to our spirit and Infinite Source, instead of our souls. But the rate at which people transform HAS to increase, and increase soon, if we are to survive.

Something needs to happen that they will not be expecting. A catalyst needs to be thrown into the mix.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP