Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OBE can be more than mental - Gerald Clark
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am very aware of some of the things Gerald Clark is sharing around the 15 minute mark in the video below. The stories of Atlantis & Thoth, I like how this guy tells a possible past life story of Thoth and listening to the frequencies.

I have experienced something like OBE but is was not a mental thing. My entire soul was about to exit my body. I had been focusing/meditating on a sound I heard inside. At first I thought it was Tinnitus. But come to the conclusion it was not. My ear drums collapsed during birth, I now know why. I has not to hear this place but some place else. Well I started to pay attention and during an afternoon relax on the bed I had a moment of the soul leaving the body... not just my mind. I literally felt like I was phasing out, lifting out of this matter/being/avatar I was existing in.

What happened next was even more remarkable. My mind was no longer moving, it was my body was moving. My body vibrated so hard I almost felt like I could step outside my 'skin-suit'. Then all of a sudden I felt two pairs of hands on me, a female and a male. I could tell by how they were grasping me. One on each side, each holding an arm and a leg. The two were holding me down, I was in hyper-space at that moment. Like being a child and givin the gas mask during a surgical operation. The staff had to hold me down... I did not want to go under. I fought like hell, if that makes sense...

It was not my time yet, I had guardians looking out for me. Do I believe I was about to step outside this place? ... with a resounding YES, I do. Inside I now know why I was held back. It is not my time to leave this place. I am not 'cool' with that.

I shared my experience about mediating to the sound you hear inside. In this thread...

Thread: The Old Souls' Madman Notes

Here is the show with Gerald Clark talking about leaving this place physically. It goes into much deeper things, so much ahs merged recently. things like being able to materialize things with thoughts.

If you read my Madman's Notes link above. I mentioned the chakras and how they rose inside of me. I meditated to a sound I heard inside, I took my being, not my mind.

Then I see this trailer today, never heard of 'Doctor Strange'. Now I see him in me...

Something big is about to happen to humanity, something wonderful. Watch the sky and the sun... and then you will understand.

I am not going to debate this, and I know I feel it. Just sharing what I feel inside. I thought I would share here. I hear something not of this place. Things have been crazy recently. It takes time to assimilate the information. The Sun/Son will be the 'heads up'.

What if I told you this reality is one of many....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP